Fournette signing with the Bucs

Drained

10 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Why can't it be when so many others seem to be?

What else is usually wrong? Unless you're just talking about not liking how they grade.

As far as stats or numbers like that one I have no reason to not believe it. They are usually spot on with things like that.

8 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Why can't it be when so many others seem to be?

This is a binary stat though - was a tackle broken? Yes or no? How can you really mess that up?

I don't like PFF when they start creating math to create some new stat that allows for grading or ranking players, but this is pretty straightforward...

• Like 2

Jaguars: "Hey does anyone want to trade for Leonard Fournette? If we can't trade him, we're gonna release him."

31 other NFL Teams: "Uhhh why would we trade when we can just sign him after you cut him?"

Jaguars, today: "Man, I can't believe we couldn't get ANYTHING for him!"

It's just crazy how Jacksonville has completely imploded. A once young and promising team has been completely demolished back to the cellar of the AFCS. Remarkable, really.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Jaguars: "Hey does anyone want to trade for Leonard Fournette? If we can't trade him, we're gonna release him."

31 other NFL Teams: "Uhhh why would we trade when we can just sign him after you cut him?"

It's just crazy how Jacksonville has completely imploded. A once young and promising team has been completely demolished back to the cellar of the AFCS. Remarkable, really.

Yeah, how did the promising team headed by Blake Bortles implode? It's wild, really. Who could have seen it coming?

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

2017 was a fluke and probably one of the worst things to happen. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

On the bright side, Jax is going to be somewhat of fun team to work with for whatever new management and coaching staff get hired next season. Kind of a blank slate team to completely rebuild. 

And an owner that will give you 8 years to try and turn it around. 

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is it a crazy thought that that same team could've switched Bortles for Minshew and continued to improve?

Well that's just a massive hindsight being 20/20.

The fact Yan and Ramsey are gone royally sucks. Obviously having those two helps the team. But until you have a QB that is consistently average/above average it doesn't matter what kind of team you have around them. We had that same team in 2018, what happened?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

2017 was a fluke and probably one of the worst things to happen. 

Gave everyone a big head and we doubled down on Bortles/signed Foles to try and keep it going.

I wish it would've never happened even though it was such a fun year.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is a binary stat though - was a tackle broken? Yes or no? How can you really mess that up?

I don't like PFF when they start creating math to create some new stat that allows for grading or ranking players, but this is pretty straightforward...

Are you being serious?  

You commented about how he's not effective out of the backfield. Maybe they watch games in a similar way.