Fournette signing with the Bucs

Drained

32 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Fournette gave us a running game? How do you know what we have in house can't get the job done? RB is the position where guys come out of the scrapheap all the time.

Also, a "rookie #2" is just semantics. The WR corps is a solid unit. TE position is also better than last year by a good bit. We had guys off the street playing most of the season. JOS has shown he's a quality #2-#3 type behind Eifert. 

It's not a great unit but it's mostly filled with young guys who you don't know what you have. Besides Chark and Conley it's a wait and see what we have situation. I like the offensive talent more than last year. We'll see if Gruden can work his magic or not.

4.3 ypc isnt amazing but its not like Armstead gave us any hope last year. Maybe he looks better this year idk

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

4.3 ypc isnt amazing but its not like Armstead gave us any hope last year. Maybe he looks better this year idk

He fell off a little bit in the 2nd half of last year, 3.6 YPC in his last 8 games. 

He is a terrible fit for offenses that mainly run out of the gun. 

I hope he has success somewhere else. He is a good dude.

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He fell off a little bit in the 2nd half of last year, 3.6 YPC in his last 8 games. 

He is a terrible fit for offenses that mainly run out of the gun. 

I hope he has success somewhere else. He is a good dude.

Its more or less me having no confidence in who is behind him