Seahawks release LB Shaquem Griffin

RaidersAreOne

19 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Is he good?

He was a beast at UCF. All over the ball and the heart of that defense. Haven't followed him at the NFL level but judging by his tape in college, he has NFL talent. Wouldn't mind if the Pats gave him a shot, we're in need of rangy LBs. We have no depth there.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nothing more hilarious than the classic funny man jokes about disabilities.

You’d think after a decade on the forum, we’d just know that people can’t do any better. But it never ceases to surprise me the depths these threads hit. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

I'll make sure nothing gets out of hand

Oh I get it! He was born with a physical disability that caused him so much pain that, as a 4-year-old, he tried to cut off his own hand to make it stop! And then, he worked incredibly hard to overcome that disability to get drafted into the ranks of one of the most prestigious athletic organizations in the world! And like, you made some puns about his hand, because it was amputated when he was 4! That’s clever!

He achieves a dream of millions by work and determination, but like you’ve got your thing too, where you make some bad puns on the internet. That’s great! You did a thing! I imagine you’re swelling with pride. This is definitely something to feel good about! Yay for you!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:
1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

I'll make sure nothing gets out of hand

Oh I get it! He was born with a physical disability that caused him so much pain that, as a 4-year-old, he tried to cut off his own hand to make it stop! And then, he worked incredibly hard to overcome that disability to get drafted into the ranks of one of the most prestigious athletic organizations in the world! And like, you made some puns about his hand, because it was amputated when he was 4! That’s clever!

He achieves a dream of millions by work and determination, but like you’ve got your thing too, where you make some bad puns on the internet. That’s great! You did a thing! I imagine you’re swelling with pride. This is definitely something to feel good about! Yay for you!

Horror themed WWE Superstars pack as pre-order bonus for WWE2k20 more packs  incoming. | ResetEra

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

You’d think after a decade on the forum, we’d just know that people can’t do any better. But it never ceases to surprise me the depths these threads hit. 

Oh come on.

I appreciate that they are a bit near the knuckle, but them's still jokes.

3 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Best joke so far in this thread.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

Nothing shocks me anymore about this place.