Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I wish I had Zack Moss as an option because of the Miles Sanders injury lol

I hate only 15 Roster Spots. Basically my RBs are Barkley and Sanders who were my first two picks, and then I got Moss and Bryce Love later on. Love is my deep-deep sleeper and I really don’t wanna drop him. Every time I do it, it bites me in the a**. 

53 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Who do I play for Miles Sanders? Standard Scoring...

Jamison Crowder WR
Preston Williams WR
Bryan Edwards WR
Jalen Reagor WR
DeAndre Swift RB
Matt Breida RB

I hate all my options. thinking about just rolling out Bryan Edwards and praying. 

Ugly group but I’d probably lean Brenda or even Crowder. Swift and Reagor are kicked up and it’s not clear exactly how the other two fit into their team’s offense. I’m talking myself into Crowder because the Jets will throw a ton and he’s their best healthy WR. 

• Like 1

So 16 team deep non-PPR league. Here’s my quandary

Do I:

- Start James Robinson at FLEX in the early games

- Wait until the late games and see if Mike Evans is active, but if he’s not then I’d have to bring up Kendrick Bourne from the waivers and start him

I hate when my players in the late games are questionable. Might just go Robinson in case Evans is on a pitch count anyway. 

4 hours ago, paul-mac said:

So 16 team deep non-PPR league. Here’s my quandary

Do I:

- Start James Robinson at FLEX in the early games

- Wait until the late games and see if Mike Evans is active, but if he’s not then I’d have to bring up Kendrick Bourne from the waivers and start him

I hate when my players in the late games are questionable. Might just go Robinson in case Evans is on a pitch count anyway. 

I always go for a bird in the hand. If you get SOME points and Evans has an OK game, that's better than the other scenario of missing out on Robinson's points and a goose egg from Evans. 

10 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Brady, Jacobs, Thomas, Woods, Chark, Ravens 

That’s what I currently have in. I’m pondering White over Chark but my real dilemma is the defenses. Cleveland seems much more likely to move the ball and put points up than Washington. 

I thankfully had Boston Scott so I plugged him into RB2 for Miles Sanders.

Now I'm debating on Melvin Gordon versus Diontae Johnson. Normally I'd go Gordon easy but the TEN matchup may be tough and Johnson had NYG. Who would you guys go with? It's PPR.