2020 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

Honestly. Bryant could have a huge impact on our team just by being a veteran that can get on the same page as Lamar. Those deep comeback routes that we’ve seen Boykin fail on. Some of the quick hot passes that we see Boykin fail on. Those could possibly turn into 40-60 yards and 3-4 more first downs a game. I don’t expect him to be a killer like mason or boldin we’re, but if he can haul in a few passes every game and get a first down or two, he can be a valuable piece

2 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

I’ve seen quite a few other jets beat reporters refute MM’s claim here on Twitter, unless something’s changed in last few hours. 

Yea, apparently that guy is a joke.

Doesn't mean it's not a possibility though. It's come from other places recently as well. 

My read is, he could be had for the right price- as most players in this league could be. Definitely isn't the 2nd Round compensation that had been floated about though. It will take a 1st+, easy. Which I would gladly offer up. Everyone in their right mind would give up a 1st+ for a pre prime Aaron Donald, Chris Jones, Fletcher Cox, Deforest Buckner type DI, and Quinnen projects to that level.

I view QB,OT,CB, and PR as the key/foundational positions. And within PR(Pass Rush(er)), interior rush/disruption reigns supreme- an area where Quinnen will likely pace the league in a couple years. Which is why I do this deal in a heartbeat.

Short term and Long term it's the move to make imo. We won't have the opportunity to draft anyone near his level, especially at a core position.

58 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Worley, yeah. Poe, not really. We need all the CB depth we can get right now, especially with Jimmy now having an achilles issue on the injury report.

Agreed. Worley was the one who caught my eye as he’s a CB who’s alive. 

• Like 1

Is Worley better than Carr?

If not I’d still rather at least give Carr a call first. He knows the defense and played Jimmy’s current role, last season, albeit not to the same level... but again, I honestly don’t know anything about Worley.

His profile would suggest boundary corner? Does he play the slot at all?

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Is Worley better than Carr?

If not I’d still rather at least give Carr a call first. He knows the defense and played Jimmy’s current role, last season, albeit not to the same level... but again, I honestly don’t know anything about Worley.

His profile would suggest boundary corner? Does he play the slot at all?

Don’t know a ton about him, but I’m just not sure that Carr has the speed anymore.