2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

20 minutes ago, xrade said:

Reading that brought a little smile to my face.  It then turned to a scowl when I remembered the "gase giving up play calling duties" rumor.  I will believe it when I see it. 

Lol Gase did come out and say he was contemplating it. But he ultimately decided not to

22 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Lol Gase did come out and say he was contemplating it. But he ultimately decided not to

Tsk-tsk, gase's coaching staff implored him to continue calling plays.  gase, knowing his faults, brought it to his coaches who told him he was being too hard on himself and that his brilliance needs to shine on gameday.  I even heard coaches got uppity for gase daring to suggest such blasphemy.

Italics, see what I did there?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Q is on the block apparently.....I just bought my dad his jersey for his birthday....

Why would you do such a thing!  Thanks, now we have another potential hole to fill.  Couldn't you get him a gase jersey?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

If Douglas trades Q for anything less than a 1 or 2 day two picks man he really is going to lose fans fast. His drafting better be on point man that is all I am saying. 

Who started this rumor about Q, if this is true that would prove we are in a complete rebuild again. I am not sure I can handle another rebuild. I wonder what JD really feels about Darnold.  With eleven games still left in the season what is there to look forward  to watching a Jet game. There is nobody left to analyze. It sure looks like JD wants to get rid of 90% of the players Macc brought in. The way we are going now I can't see up winning  more than 1 or 2 games and it would take a lot of luck to do that. WE could even go 0-16 This Mims thing is turning into a joke.

Edited by doumeyer

8 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Who started this rumor about Q, if this is true that would prove we are in a complete rebuild again. I am not sure I can handle another rebuild. I wonder what JD really feels about Darnold.  With eleven games still left in the season what is there to look forward  to watching a Jet game. There is nobody left to analyze. It sure looks like JD wants to get rid of 90% of the players Macc brought in. The way we are going now I can't see up winning  more than 1 or 2 games and it would take a lot of luck to do that. WE could even go 0-16 This Mims thing is turning into a joke.

We’re 100000% Tanking for Lawrence. It’s no doubt anymore, Q, Poole, and Crowder are all rumored to be on the block so we’re tearing it down Dolphins style

Just now, Dr.O said:

We’re 100000% Tanking for Lawrence. It’s no doubt anymore, Q, Poole, and Crowder are all rumored to be on the block so we’re tearing it down Dolphins style

I hate to say it but I think you are right. this is the crazy thing since the Jets drafted the two best QB in the country in the same draft in 1965 they took Joe Namath Alabama and John Huarte,  ND,,   What is going on now is bizarre.. 

giphy.gif

All I have is JD actually thought this precious team had shot for winning at least 6 games and the first 5 games proved him colossally wrong.  Good Luck trying to recoup good returns for struggling youngsters like Darnold and Williams.  

Hey, JD...  Give me your contract.

NFzHwn.gif

4 hours ago, Bianconero said:

We apparently declined 1st Rounders for him last year

If we get anything less, LOL

Dude were 100% going to get a second rounder for him. Its the Leonard Williams deal all over again.

Another wasted interior defensive lineman draft pick in the first round. Mo Wilk, Sheldon Richardson, Quinton Coples, Leonard Williams, Q Williams...