506 NFL Maps for Week 1

SkippyX

BTW, I'm guessing Thom Brennaman isn't going to work for NFL broadcasting again after the comments he made at the Reds baseball game. He's already been replaced in the 49ers game. It's for the best. Did not know he was a hobgoblin like that in disguise. 

I didn't know, or I forgot Greg Jennings did color. And he's doing the Packers/Vikings game this weekend. I wonder if it's in his contract to throw shade at Aaron Rodgers. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I get what's going to be an awful Philadelphia-Washington game instead of a Minnesota-Green Bay.  I mean, it's literally the worst of the four options.

I get the Bengals vs. Chargers here instead of the Browns vs. Ravens due to CBS having the single despite separate 1:00 and 4:00 kickoff times.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I get the Bengals vs. Chargers here instead of the Browns vs. Ravens due to CBS having the single despite separate 1:00 and 4:00 kickoff times.

I mean, you at least get to see Joe Burrow.  I get why that's on TV.  What's the draw to PHI/WAS?  I mean, it's Dallas' rivals but aside from that there's really not much that draws viewers.