NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Burrow looks like a mobile Peyton manning. 

We need to trade divisions. 

Lmaooooo 😂 

bro he’s a bad man. I’m so jealous watching them. Like there is no question he’s an absolute stud. Plus Chase smh. 

im hoping we can kinda do the opposite of then and get Garrett Wilson this off-season and get CJ Stroud next. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

I dont think we had the coaching staff to draft him. Things would have been different if we took McVay instead of Hue back in 2016. 

100%

It took Josh Allen 2+ years to start looking like this version of himself. NO WAY he gets that with the instability of our coach/FO situation those days.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I dont think we had the coaching staff to draft him. Things would have been different if we took McVay instead of Hue back in 2016. 

Probably true to a degree 

11 hours ago, FGK said:

100%

It took Josh Allen 2+ years to start looking like this version of himself. NO WAY he gets that with the instability of our coach/FO situation those days.

I agree, but at the same point, if we stay the course with him like we have with Baker, it’s reasonable to say perhaps he does emerge this year, particularly in Stefanski’s system, maybe even halfway through last year.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Probably true to a degree 

I agree, but at the same point, if we stay the course with him like we have with Baker, it’s reasonable to say perhaps he does emerge this year, particularly in Stefanski’s system, maybe even halfway through last year.

I don’t know if he would have lasted until 2020 tbh.

We’d have been drafting Tua or some ish by then.

• Like 1