NFL General Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

When one side receives only love and success and the other side receives only pain and failure, it naturally results in bitterness and disdain. Maybe that will change once the Browns have consistent success.

The refs/NFL clearly dictates the outcomes of many games.

But the constant negative waves don't help things at all.

With 30 seconds left, all they needed to do was run the clock out and you're in. It worked out for the Raiders in the end, but it could have ended much worse (fumble, INT, etc.) and you'd have been kicking yourself. If I were the coach, I'd have been ultra conservative there and just ran out the clock.

Both of these teams deserve to go to the playoffs ahead of Pittsburgh. Now we have to deal with the insufferable Pittsburgh Steelers and their even more insufferable fans... sigh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’re right, but….

We were a bad team.

Staley for the chargers will get canned in 3-4 years max.

He's a good coach.

We're a bad team, but so are the Steelers. I'd rather us make the playoffs as a bad team than them lol

24 minutes ago, zelbell said:

With Zimmer out in Minnesota I wonder if any of those offensive coaches are options to join our staff

one that sticks out is Klint Kubiak as a QB coach or OC if AVP goes elsewhere

Rick Spielman is who we need to take from them. Just give him some garbage “consultant” title or something.

• Like 2