Defensive rookie of the year so far?

Blackstar12

16 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Isn’t “Lattimore is playing like prime Revis/Sherman” just a tad bit premature..?

Yes.

Lattimore looks like a monster, but it's way too early to start throwing crazy praise out there. I'd be excited if I were Saints fans (I had Lattimore as the #3 overall prospect), but in the words of Dr. Evil..."Take it down a notch..."

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Besides Talib, I don"t think there's a guy playing better right now in the NFL. That being said, Lattimore last 4 games were against Miami, Detroit, GB without ARod and Chicago. Aside from Detroit, that's 3 of the worst passing offenses in the NFL. Let's wait a bit before claiming he's Revis 2.0

That will be easy for me considering I never said that xD

5 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Can’t remember the last time 2 rookie CBs have played this good. White took out cooper for less than 50 yards today and has been playing at a pro bowl level. 

Sounds like Lattimore is the top CB in the nfl right now :ph34r:

Most yards from Cooper happened during garbage time in soft coverage. Another great game

8 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Can’t remember the last time 2 rookie CBs have played this good. White took out cooper for less than 50 yards today and has been playing at a pro bowl level. 

Sounds like Lattimore is the top CB in the nfl right now :ph34r:

I watched white play at LSU and laughed when he fell in the draft because of his height. Should have been a top 15 pick. Yeah I can't remember 2 rookie corners being so dominant.

Archived