Defensive rookie of the year so far?

Blackstar12

I can’t get over how good Tre’Davious White has been this year. Playing at an all pro level as a rookie.

he had the game winning force fumble and recovery today and also won us the Falcons game on his FR touchdown. 

He has one bad play all year (a touchdown allowed to AJ Green) but besides that he’s been phenomenal. 

Before this week, he only allowed 16 catches and 1 TD all year with a 77 rating against him. 

Haven't watched everybody, but the best rookie ive seen thus far is Tre'Davious White.

Saw him in the Denver game and was taken aback how good the kid was already. He's in the perfect scheme for his abilities in McDermott's defense. 

Looking forward to getting a better look at him vs my Raiders next week.

13 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

He has one bad play all year (a touchdown allowed to AJ Green) but besides that he’s been phenomenal. 

He gave up another big catch to AJ Green late in the game as well that setup the go ahead score for us.  Pretty sure I also so him get beat by Mike Evans for a TD yesterday.  Not trying to nitpick because he's had a great rookie season, but I don't think it's a fair statement to say he's only had 1 bad play all year...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

He gave up another big catch to AJ Green late in the game as well that setup the go ahead score for us.  Pretty sure I also so him get beat by Mike Evans for a TD yesterday.  Not trying to nitpick because he's had a great rookie season, but I don't think it's a fair statement to say he's only had 1 bad play all year...

That Mike Evans TD was a perfect throw and toe touching catch; I don't see that as him getting "beat". Just a perfect toss and catch on Tampas side of it.

23 tackles, 11 PD (1st in NFL), 1 INT, 1 FF, 2 FR, 1 TD - and allowed only 19 catches on the year.. Him and EJ Gaines has made Bills fans completely forget who Gilmore and Darby are.

2017 Bills secondary >>>>>>> last years. and it's not close. lol.

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-saints-cb-marshon-lattimore-might-be-special

I'll just leave this here. And if you hate PFF and their ratings then the actual stats themselves are still interesting. 

Not "Might be special". IS special. This kid is legit. Love Tre'Davious White too, but Lattimore is just flat out the best rookie CB and I am thinking the best rookie defender this season. I don't think it can be argued right now. And our defense has needed this kind of player for a long time. I'm really hoping Breaux gets back to his former self when he returns. Breaux back in form AND Lattimore, in addition to how Crawley has played, just wow. I could get used to that idea.

4 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Not "Might be special". IS special. This kid is legit. Love Tre'Davious White too, but Lattimore is just flat out the best rookie CB and I am thinking the best rookie defender this season. I don't think it can be argued right now. And our defense has needed this kind of player for a long time. I'm really hoping Breaux gets back to his former self when he returns. Breaux back in form AND Lattimore, in addition to how Crawley has played, just wow. I could get used to that idea.

He's one of the best rookie defenders I've ever seen period. 

Archived