Diggs

Theilen

Cooks

Jarvis Landry 

Tate

Jordy

Adams

Evans

Whoever is saying he hasn't gone up against good receivers needs to stop watching football.

I think it’s more of an argument that the Saints haven’t faced good QBs. The Saints have dodged some bullets after week 2. Stafford and Winston were pretty banged up, Rodgers was out, Trubiski’s a Rookie, and Cutler sucks. It’s a decent argument but the truth is that Ryan is the only legit QB the Saints face the rest of the way. Lattimore can legitimately be on pace for a legendary season. Not only should he be a country mile ahead on DROY voting...he has a legit argument for DPOY. I don’t think he’d win it...lots of other great well established options, including CC, who I’d vote to win it. 

58 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think it’s more of an argument that the Saints haven’t faced good QBs. The Saints have dodged some bullets after week 2. Stafford and Winston were pretty banged up, Rodgers was out, Trubiski’s a Rookie, and Cutler sucks. It’s a decent argument but the truth is that Ryan is the only legit QB the Saints face the rest of the way. Lattimore can legitimately be on pace for a legendary season. Not only should he be a country mile ahead on DROY voting...he has a legit argument for DPOY. I don’t think he’d win it...lots of other great well established options, including CC, who I’d vote to win it. 

Lattimore will get tested by Cousins and Goff for sure.  I'd argue both are playing better than Ryan so far.  @ Buffalo is going to be a challenge, and the next Carolina game may or may not feature good Cam.  

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

That tom Brady guy he went up against was pretty good.

3 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

That tom Brady guy he went up against was pretty good.

The problem with those two games, is while Lattimore played great, Vikings and Patriots dominated us so bad that it really didn't matter.  Why risk a throw to Lattimore when you score 3 TDs in one quarter?  

I agree with your overall point, that people claiming Lattimore hasn't played anyone worthy are being dumb.  I would say Lattimore has proven he is legit thus far while our defense in general has more to prove.

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

Lattimore will get tested by Cousins and Goff for sure.  I'd argue both are playing better than Ryan so far.  @ Buffalo is going to be a challenge, and the next Carolina game may or may not feature good Cam.  

I’m just not convinced about either. I’m pretty certain that Lattimore will shutdown anyone the Skins or Rams want to throw at him. Pryor/Doctson/Crowder/Watkins/Kupp/Woods...doesn’t matter. I like the individual matchups. 

Im very interested in Lattimore v Julio. 

Doesn't even matter how weak Lattimore's oppositition has purportedly been (its lacked any major players, but has overall been average IMO), what he's doing is akin to a rookie QB throwing for like 2250 yards with 22-4 TDs/INTs in his first ever 8 games. Even if that QB played against the 8 worst pass defenses, that's insane.

Lattimore is not only running away with DROY, but he's comfortably got the 1st team all-pro nod at this rate. Not just an incredible rookie CB season, an incredible CB season, period.

• 1 month later...

Well it looked like Lattimore was running away with it but the injury, and a game winning interception by White is closing the gap again. PFF just ranked White ahead of Lattimore for first time since beginning of the year. White is listed as #3 overall CB with a 91.9 and Lattimore is #4 overall with a 91.7.

I still think Lattimore wins it because he got all the name recognition and I don't think White has time to make that up but White is catching Lattimore.

25 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well it looked like Lattimore was running away with it but the injury, and a game winning interception by White is closing the gap again. PFF just ranked White ahead of Lattimore for first time since beginning of the year. White is listed as #3 overall CB with a 91.9 and Lattimore is #4 overall with a 91.7.

I still think Lattimore wins it because he got all the name recognition and I don't think White has time to make that up but White is catching Lattimore.

Lattimore also had a game ending INT, and shut down Robby Anderson.

I think Lattimore had the better season but White is having a phenomenal year as well. Quite the CB class.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I think Lattimore had the better season but White is having a phenomenal year as well. Quite the CB class.

I agree. Just hard to believe White is making it close again... Looked like Lattimore was gonna walk away with it. Maybe White might get it because he played +300 more snaps than Lattimore. I think White was better for the first 4 games... Then Lattimore was a legendary the next 6 to 7 weeks. And White has been better for the last 4 weeks with help of an injury. Gonna be interesting to see who separates themselves the next two weeks. Think Lattimore beats White.

Tre White has been so fun to watch.

You know when you watch some players, and they're really producing and playing elite, but in the back of you mind you really know they aren't that good? Not how it is for Tre White. He brings it every week and just looks like he's going to have a long elite future. He got beat by AJ Green once for a TD and maybe another play I'm forgetting but other than that his rookie season has been pro bowl / All pro level.

#3 in PFF overall rankings - Ranks over Lattimore in overall grade and rookie grade.

57 tackles, 18 PD's, 4 INTs, 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 TD, 2 STFs

Bills 1st in passing TDs allowed, 4th in INTs, 3rd in QB passer rating

Lattimore deserves his credit too but I feel like if the Bills were in a little bigger market / winning, it would be 1a 1b for DROTY.

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Indeed it is. Adore Jackson has impressed me, too. I like him as an overall player.

Watching Lattimore dominate so far in the NFL just makes me all the more excited as a Raider fan to get to see a healthy Gareon Conley next year. Lattimore was clearly the better prospect between the two, but I remember some Ohio ST fans saying Conley did a few things better than Marshon.

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Robby Anderson!? Ffffuuuuu... let's give Marshon the MVP RIGHT NOW

Archived