Week 2: GDT The Battle of Ohio, Anyone want it?

Bucketheadsdad

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this Thursday?

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Who Dey?
    • Here we go Brownies.
    • Did Jacksonville win again?
    • You know...in the first game's GDT, we forgot to have Hornby's name here. So, Hornby

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let me preface this by saying I’ve always been impressed with AJ Green and he seems like a decent dude, but either Ward is incredible or he’s a shell of his former self.

It’s both.

Every stat I’ve read on Denzel flat out says he’s a beast when he’s 1 on 1 with somebody. He’s an elite athlete and has phenomenal technique that keeps improving. I compare him to Champ Bailey for a reason.

Also, I’m really impressed by the effort of Hooper and Bryant in run blocking.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s both.

Very possible.

Every stat I’ve read on Denzel flat out says he’s a beast when he’s 1 on 1 with somebody. He’s an elite athlete and has phenomenal technique that keeps improving. I compare him to Champ Bailey for a reason.

I didn’t mean that to sound like Denzel isn’t good, it’s just AJ was always a dude who could win 1:1 matchups, especially in the red zone.

Also, I’m really impressed by the effort of Hooper and Bryant in run blocking.

Yeah, they’ve been good.  Njoku better be ready to go when he gets back, because the kid is gunning for his snaps

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let me preface this by saying I’ve always been impressed with AJ Green and he seems like a decent dude, but either Ward is incredible or he’s a shell of his former self.

AJ seems to move more like a tight end than an elite receiver these days. Maybe there is an injury (I know there is) or maybe just wear and tear.

• Like 1