Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I feel like we can get him with #33, Tight Ends aren't 1st round picks anymore. He's definitely a huge target for me personally.

Depends on his 40time. We could come away with another Oline prospect or even a top pass rusher we've been dreaming about. lol 

But seriously, Pitts with Fields/Lawrence would be insane.  

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

Depends on his 40time. We could come away with another Oline prospect or even a top pass rusher we've been dreaming about. lol 

But seriously, Pitts with Fields/Lawrence would be insane.  

Yeah we have a ton of options in the 20's/Top of the 2nd. Humphrey is generational, Pitts could be in that Waller/Kittle mold, Etienne, Smith, Moore, etc...Free Agency likely dictates where we go there.

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Anyone see Carroll get in Adams' ear several times yesterday? Something Gase would never do, bc he hasn't earned respect from anyone yet. Watching Adams though. I have decided he's arguably my most hated players in the NFL right now. Never shuts up.

I have a feeling he’s trying to freelance too much and it’s not working out, he’s been abysmal in coverage this year

I still want the best OG available at this pick. Getting a day one mauler on our interior will help give the new QB some time to actually go to work. Pitts is a luxury pick. We gotta build the foundation before we build the rest of the house. FA and draft has to be about finding guys that can block and pass rush with some WRs in there as well. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Anyone see Carroll get in Adams' ear several times yesterday? Something Gase would never do, bc he hasn't earned respect from anyone yet. Watching Adams though. I have decided he's arguably my most hated players in the NFL right now. Never shuts up.

Gase got in Darnolds ear last year and was criticized for it. Also that style of coaching isn’t always effective especially when the team isn’t winning because frustration is already at a high level. 

58 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I still want the best OG available at this pick. Getting a day one mauler on our interior will help give the new QB some time to actually go to work. Pitts is a luxury pick. We gotta build the foundation before we build the rest of the house. FA and draft has to be about finding guys that can block and pass rush with some WRs in there as well. 

Wouldn’t mind it I just think Thuney is a lock and then we have Lewis, GVR and Clark. I can see us possibly making a move for an interior linemen if we don’t get Thuney. 

This upcoming Charger game looks like if could e a very winnable game, if we do win that probably take us out of the TL sweepstakes. and a second win in the last six games and Darnold will be our QB for years to come. And the last game of the season is when playoff teams rest their starters, and with 14 teams in the playoffs this makes it even harder to lose.

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

This upcoming Charger game looks like if could e a very winnable game, if we do win that probably take us out of the TL sweepstakes. and a second win in the last six games and Darnold will be our QB for years to come. And the last game of the season is when playoff teams rest their starters, and with 14 teams in the playoffs this makes it even harder to lose.

We are not beating the Chargers. We always lose going over to the west coast no matter what team we bring. They will put up 30 plus on us and now way we put up that many points. 

43 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

The Dolphins defense is good. I'd be very surprised if Herbert doesn't drop at least 3 TDs on us.

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Wouldn’t mind it I just think Thuney is a lock and then we have Lewis, GVR and Clark. I can see us possibly making a move for an interior linemen if we don’t get Thuney. 

What makes him a lock? The Pats have a ton of cap room going into next year. Lewis is atrocious, GVR is okay and we don’t know what Clark is. If we don’t give Lawrence protection idc whose running routes he’ll be no better than what we have now. I obviously hope you’re right about Thuney but I think you’re being a little too optimistic.