MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

15 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

jennifer lawrence actress GIF

Only one guy can hold the Lombardi trophy at the end of the year. Well actually he's got another arm for the Super Bowl MVP trophy. Tickets to the gun show. Whether his OL are all 3rd stringers, his 5'6 rookie RB is healthy or out, you file a missing persons report on Watkins and Hardman.... Mahomes will lose to no one. I really hope Rodgers makes it to the end to get beat down. My guess is the Saints who I'd actually be a little worried about. Kamara would shred our defense and Drew Brees in his last ever game would be a special player.

Edited by Kirill

Just now, Kirill said:

Only one guy can hold the Lombardi trophy at the end of the year. Well actually he's got another arm for the Finals MVP trophy. Whether his OL are all 3rd stringers, his 5'6 rookie RB is healthy or out, you file a missing persons report on Watkins and Hardman.... Mahomes will lose to no one. I really hope Rodgers makes it to the end to get beat down. My guess is the Saints.

Good thing this award has nothing to do with the playoffs then. Nor does this thread....

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Good thing this award has nothing to do with the playoffs then. Nor does this thread....

We get it Karen, you want me banned. My point was if you watched the games it would become apparent Mahomes going 14-1 behind that OL should get the MVP. Rodgers did light up the Bears I'll give you that, but that's kind of the story of his season just lighting up crap teams. I'll take the guy who went 14-1 with a target on his back all season behind trash bins on the OL.

If you just wanted to give the award to the guy with the best stats then we wouldn't even have a thread. It's relatively easy to pick out the best stats from the pool of quarterbacks each year. I thought winning games and winning against tough competition mattered more I guess. I've seen close MVP battles between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and it was never just about the total stats. Usually the guy that won more games got the award. That's my point, y'all switch it up on Mahomes because he's too good. Now that he thoroughly dominates another season and has his team in the driver's seat to repeat suddenly statpadding a little more against trash teams gets you the trophy. It is what it is.

Edited by Kirill

14 minutes ago, Kirill said:

If you just wanted to give the award to the guy with the best stats then we wouldn't even have a thread. It's relatively easy to pick out the best stats from the pool of quarterbacks each year. I thought winning games and winning against tough competition mattered more I guess. I've seen close MVP battles between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and it was never just about the total stats. Usually the guy that won more games got the award. That's my point, y'all switch it up on Mahomes because he's too good. Now that he thoroughly dominates another season and has his team in the driver's seat to repeat suddenly statpadding a little more against trash teams gets you the trophy. It is what it is.

So I'll ask you AGAIN...if wins matter so much, I assume you're stompin' upset about Mahomes winning two years ago, yes? What a complete miscarriage of justice that was to not give it to the QBs with more wins.

15 minutes ago, Kirill said:

If this was the case then why didn't Jimmy G win the award last year?

5 minutes ago, DannyB said:

So I'll ask you AGAIN...if wins matter so much, I assume you're stompin' upset about Mahomes winning two years ago, yes? What a complete miscarriage of justice that was to not give it to the QBs with more wins.

DREW BREES GOT SCREWED

My goodness, someone is getting dunked on today... His new name should be Donut, he's getting dunked on so hard.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

jennifer lawrence actress GIF

LeBronTerryDunk.gif

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

just for laughs lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

50 minutes ago, DannyB said:

8kfc.gif

50 minutes ago, Melbourne 9er said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4392722

Oh, the humanity. The groupie might never recover from this!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Because it went to Lamar who had his team penciled in by many to at least make the superbowl, much like Mahomes has done this year.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

We get it Karen, you want me banned. My point was if you watched the games it would become apparent Mahomes going 14-1 behind that OL should get the MVP. Rodgers did light up the Bears I'll give you that, but that's kind of the story of his season just lighting up crap teams. I'll take the guy who went 14-1 with a target on his back all season behind trash bins on the OL.

Let's avoid calling people Karen. I don't want that catching on and going in a direction we don't want it to go that is not suitable for the forum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

My goodness, someone is getting dunked on today... His new name should be Donut, he's getting dunked on so hard.

LeBronTerryDunk.gif

just for laughs lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

8kfc.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4392722

Oh, the humanity. The groupie might never recover from this!

TBH I applaud him keeping it up for this long. In the face of so much ridicule he just keeps on doubling down. 

I only know of one other person with that level of confidence in a disproved point...

• Like 1