2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

So glad we didn't even wait until tomorrow.  Open the check book for Campbell and tell him he gets whatever he wants to come here.  He'll have his pick of a QB at 2 and can bring in his own staff.  Needs to be an offer he can't refuse.

You have to wait until his family finishes their supper.

Is it 2 hour earlier?

Edited by JetsandI

Never mind what I said about Harbaugh signing the deal. I thought the extension was signed, apparently not. I've been rooting for him for a while, so I'm not against hiring him. Just want JD to spend a lot of time in these interviews. I do find it interesting that we fired him so quickly. Even Ty Johnson even posted about how quick it was. There were rumors of us searching months ago, so it wouldn't be too crazy for JD to have a favorite. Especially walking into a team that hired a guy like Gase before he arrived. 

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Never mind what I said about Harbaugh signing the deal. I thought the extension was signed, apparently not. I've been rooting for him for a while, so I'm not against hiring him. Just want JD to spend a lot of time in these interviews. I do find it interesting that we fired him so quickly. Even Ty Johnson even posted about how quick it was. There were rumors of us searching months ago, so it wouldn't be too crazy for JD to have a favorite. Especially walking into a team that hired a guy like Gase before he arrived. 

Good Idea for Jim to wait it out. 

Just now, JetsandI said:

Bringing up all coaches that worked in the same organization as JD is tirelessly ridiculous.

If people are willing to hype up Fitzgerald, this is a definitely a interesting name to look at. NFL background and connected to JD. I don't see him leaving, but I forgot about him.