What movie are you watching?

Forge

17 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Jeff bridges has lymphoma. He should get checked out by a second doctor though. The first diagnosis might be just like the first doctor’s opinion man.

He is one of my favorite actors.  I hope he can beat this.  :(  I just will not abide by him passing away. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Just noticed that Weekend at Bernie's is available on Amazon Prime.  I always had a huge crush on Catherine Mary Stewart, so I'm watching it for old time's sake.

I watched it last week for the first time in years.  Andrew McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman had great chemistry together. Silverman is so good at playing neurotic characters.  I haven’t seen him in anything in awhile. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

I watched it last week for the first time in years.  Andrew McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman had great chemistry together. Silverman is so good at playing neurotic characters.  I haven’t seen him in anything in awhile. 

Silverman has actually done a lot of movies and tv since then but I haven't seen much of it.  One thing I would recommend is what is a listed as a TV movie with Jack Lemmon called "For Richer or Poorer."  It was pretty good.  Other than that, I don't think I've seen anything he has done.  I also used to like his sister's (Sarah) comedy, but she has gotten so crude that she has kind of turned me off on her stuff. 

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

Going through the nightmare on elm street films. On Dream Warriors, wow did Nancy grow up to be a babe.  While so far they’ve been better than the Friday the 13th films, (never cared for them) would still have to put Halloween franchise above it.

This franchise sucks except for the first one, New Nightmare and Freddy Vs. Jason.