What movie are you watching?

Forge

9 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Good luck. I was excited for it and I came out extremely disappointed.

I just saw it, it had a good second and third act, then it really dragged towards the end of the movie. The pacing during that last scene was just horrid. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, August4th said:

US was decent.  well directed film but I'm not sure if I like the story. also it was not scary at all, felt more like a action thriller for most of it

My friends on Facebook have been killing this movie. They said it was terrible. I'll still see it but now I'm way more unsure of it. Probably not going to the theater anymore

On 3/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, TENINCH said:

Watched The Dirt on Netflix. Not a bad movie. Lots of boobs!!

Don’t know why they had to add the super awkward scenes of the kid getting cancer and dying but the prolific amount of titties made up for it. All in all it was a kinda weird movie, actors didn’t even remotely match the true dudes’ charismas but it was still pretty ok, I’d give it a C. Machine Gun Kelly made Tommy Lee seem like a real goofy doofus lol

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

Don’t know why they had to add the super awkward scenes of the kid getting cancer and dying but the prolific amount of titties made up for it. All in all it was a kinda weird movie, actors didn’t even remotely match the true dudes’ charismas but it was still pretty ok, I’d give it a C. Machine Gun Kelly made Tommy Lee seem like a real goofy doofus lol

Tommy Lee was exactly like that. Movie jumped around too much for me. If you didn't know their story you wouldn't know if it was a week later or 5 years later. Ozzy's part was funny and then it turned gross.

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Tommy Lee was exactly like that. Movie jumped around too much for me. If you didn't know their story you wouldn't know if it was a week later or 5 years later. Ozzy's part was funny and then it turned gross.

Interesting, thought tommy lee was less churchy but I wasn’t around then lol

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

That was the worst of them imo. American Reunion captured more of the original and is worth watching imo.

I hope they keep making American Pie movies forever, even if they’re all terrible. 

18 hours ago, Tyty said:

Thought the movie was good, just wish they did better knowing what year or time period it was.

Two of my friends went to see US and they hated it.