What movie are you watching?

Forge

Just watched the unrated cut of The Wolverine last night (just got it in the mail). It's a better movie overall than the theatrical with more graphic violence (should be expected from a guy with knives on his hands), a whole new fight scene and a little more story, but don't go in expecting Logan levels of brutality.

Currently watching The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Americanized version), great movie. Loved the chemistry between Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara and the dark, brooding story with good action scenes to boot. Sony makes a lot of crap, but they've done some damn good films, too (they also made The Raid 1 and 2, which I own on Blu-Ray).

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Currently watching The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Americanized version), great movie. Loved the chemistry between Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara and the dark, brooding story with good action scenes to boot. Sony makes a lot of crap, but they've done some damn good films, too (they also made The Raid 1 and 2, which I own on Blu-Ray).

Good book too

• Like 2

Watched The Pacifier with the family last night.  About what you'd expect, but I thought Vin Diesel was pretty solid in the family friendly role and wouldn't mind seeing him take a similar movie again.  It was good for a few laughs and held my attention at least.  A solid B-

On 3/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, THE DUKE said:

Watched The Pacifier with the family last night.  About what you'd expect, but I thought Vin Diesel was pretty solid in the family friendly role and wouldn't mind seeing him take a similar movie again.  It was good for a few laughs and held my attention at least.  A solid B-

My favorite Vin Diesel movie is when he got sniped in saving private Ryan 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:11 AM, THE DUKE said:

Watched The Other Guys last night, and honestly was better than I remembered.  A lot of random stuff thrown in for comedic effect, but for the most part it works.

I love Other Guys.  Wahlberg is an underrated comedic actor.

• Like 1