What movie are you watching?

Forge

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

Watched rounders for like the 20th time. Just such a great poker film, with a great cast. 

Add another zero to your number and that's probably closer to where I'm at. Easily a top 5 favorite of mine. I can quote the movie line for line for the most part lol.

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Add another zero to your number and that's probably closer to where I'm at. Easily a top 5 favorite of mine. I can quote the movie line for line for the most part lol.

Always found it funny that Teddy was upset at the end of the film the Mike won and was able to pay the money he owed him.

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Always found it funny that Teddy was upset at the end of the film the Mike won and was able to pay the money he owed him.

Fun fact: John Malkovich wasn't supposed to have an accent but he showed up on set as the most experienced actor, started doing the accent, producers/writers didn't like it but none of them had the balls to tell him not to do it. It's now an iconic character lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Fun fact: John Malkovich wasn't supposed to have an accent but he showed up on set as the most experienced actor, started doing the accent, producers/writers didn't like it but none of them had the balls to tell him not to do it. It's now an iconic character lol.

Sorry I meant Grama was upset that he was getting paid not Teddy.

Still a cool fact tho 

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

yeah, I read that somewhere before.. that is hilarious.

Amazing movie by the way. Another one of my favorites.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

good read... by the way.... Ed Norton (Worm) is one of the best unlikable characters ever. 

Yeah, you start off liking him a lot and then you turn around and hate him at the end. It was awesome character development.

Edited by beekay414

On 12/4/2020 at 3:12 AM, beekay414 said:

Have you seen the movie where he's a federal agent that joins a white nationalist group? Can't remember what it's called but wondered if it was worth catching. 

Never seen it so I can't recommend either way:

• Like 1