What movie are you watching?

Forge

The Grey Man was ok.  'Plot' was just there to be there.  This movie was more interested in giving us action scenes(and as fast as possible) over interesting plot and characters.  Chris Evans was great as the villain, other than that this is just something to watch to pass the time.  Unsatisfying ending.  One and done for me.  5/10

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Watched Eternals for the second time. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything positive said about it but I actually legit thought it was alright. 

I thought it was decent, but the third act kind of tanked most of the momentum for me.

9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Watched Eternals for the second time. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything positive said about it but I actually legit thought it was alright. 

Still probably the worst Marvel movie for me. I have zero interest in ever watching it again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Still probably the worst Marvel movie for me. I have zero interest in ever watching it again. 

I fell asleep in the theaters less than halfway through and I don’t care to even try to finish it. Shame tho when the trailers looked really good.

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I fell asleep in the theaters less than halfway through and I don’t care to even try to finish it. Shame tho when the trailers looked really good.

It was a waste of Richard Madden, who I am a fan of, in the Marvel universe.

Madden > Harrington

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

It was a waste of Richard Madden, who I am a fan of, in the Marvel universe.

Madden > Harrington

I don’t think the latter is a tremendous actor. It’s still refreshing though that it’s same universe, acknowledges it’s same universe but it’s not the same dead horse that’s been beaten to oblivion for 1.5 decades. 

• Like 1

Been trucking through the LOTR extended editions. It was painful at first because the ones I bought on PlayStation video had the full on soap opera effect and it just made me uncomfortable cause it was unrecognizable. Now I’m watching the extended editions on hbo max and it looks much more like I remember. I have noticed the more the picture quality improves over the years since their initial release, the worse the CGI looks lol. 

i try to watch the trilogy at least once a year or two, I couldn’t ever get through the extended editions cause the soap opera tv effect was so bad lol. These movies are absolute classics though. I forgot how many insightful impressive side quotes they have. “Those who don’t use swords can still die upon them” “I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve” among a bunch other I’ve already forgotten 

On 7/26/2022 at 10:55 PM, Ty21 said:

My wife and I tried watching it a few months ago. She went to bed halfway through, while I stayed up and at least paid attention to the rest. Bad movie. When we woke up the next morning and she asked how the movie ended and I told her, she thought she was still asleep and dreaming because it was so nonsensical.

On 7/26/2022 at 7:55 PM, Ty21 said:

I stand by my stance that it felt like a DC movie