What movie are you watching?

Forge

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Watched the movie Timeline after reading the book. It sucked, shame since the book has a good story. Movie have s good cast, directed by Richard donner but unnecessary scripts changes and rushed storytelling ruined the film.

Solid guilty pleasure film still.

Wouldn't mind another stab at it.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 10:08 PM, Bullet Club said:

Halloween Ends is laughably bad

Holy hell was it. The last time we'll ever get to see Jamie Lee Curtis vs Michael and that's what they give us.

I've officially decided to make up in my head that Michael dies in the original after getting shot by Loomis. I want nothing to do with any sequels anymore. Christ almighty what a train wreck.

I cannot believe Jamie Lee Curtis and John Carpenter ok'd this.

• Like 1

Martin McDonagh is one of the handful of active film makers that I will watch simply because he directed it.

and then you reunite Colin F and Brendan G?

Well now it jumped to the top of my anticipation list.

I love how nobody does promotions anymore.

I never heard of this movie, and suddenly i got an ad that it comes out in 5 days

220px-The_Banshees_of_Inisherin.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Martin McDonagh is one of the handful of active film makers that I will watch simply because he directed it.

and then you reunite Colin F and Brendan G?

Well now it jumped to the top of my anticipation list.

I love how nobody does promotions anymore.

I never heard of this movie, and suddenly i got an ad that it comes out in 5 days

220px-The_Banshees_of_Inisherin.jpg

I never heard of this movie either, and suddenly some dude on a football forum mentions its coming out in 5 days.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Mr Harrigans phone. It was an Americanized unintentional interpretation on Death Letter and once he learned he was able to effectively kill his enemies at will, he cast away the power in order to live his life as he saw fit. I thought it was okay. 
It’s also one of the first movies I’ve seen to romanticize the late 2000’s. The further away from a decade we move, the more we cherish it. 

I couldn’t remember why I disliked Drag Me to Hell.

I decided to give it another shot, and I remember now.

The villain lady is just intolerable. There’s zero guilt with the main character. I know you want to root for main characters in horror, but you still kinda have to have them deserve it, and the Gypsy lady was just too loathable in every way that it’s just irritating.

I’m not going to give this another shot. **** that old gypsy lady.