What movie are you watching?

Forge

I just watched Pacific Rim: Uprising. Holy ****, this movie was mediocre-at-best, not nearly as good as the first. The plot is a bloated mess packed with a new cast of characters nobody gives a **** about and forgettable action scenes and none of the fun of the original, kinda like another critically and commercially-panned sequel (ID: Resurgence). Now I know why I waited for the Redbox.

Currently watching Tomb Raider (2018), easily one of the better videogame movies, but still nothing special, though I must say I like Alicia Vikander's version of Lara a lot. 

17 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Currently watching Tomb Raider (2018), easily one of the better videogame movies, but still nothing special, though I must say I like Alicia Vikander's version of Lara a lot. 

One of my favorite video games.  Lots of fun.  This is on my watch list, though i'm not expecting a lot.

26 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Watching Jurassic World for at least the 20th time to get ready for the new one tonight, and if you don’t get excited when the T Rex and Blue team up at the end to fight the Indominous, then we can’t be friends.

I got excited at the end where two raptors were about to attack Dr. Grant, the lady and the kids then the T-Rex busts in and completely wrecks the whole damn place including the raptors and lets out a roar. After that, nothing really got me excited about the series.