What movie are you watching?

Forge

I just watched Ouija: Origin of Evil.

It was on my list for a long time because some idiot told me it was good, and scary, and I'll give just about any horror movie a shot.  This movie was trash.  It was so bad all the way through and it was essentially the director ripping off the Lights Out short film that turned itself into a movie. 

Mike Flanagan, come on, man...

Oculus was hot garbage.  One of my least favorite horror movies ever made.  Hush was a pretty good and underrated thriller.  Before I wake was bad.  Not terrible, but bad.  Ouija: Origin of Evil was pure crap.  Crap. 

Gerald's Game was a pleasant surprise.  Not great, but really good for a Netflix original. 

He's way too hit or miss for my liking. 

On 6/19/2018 at 11:43 AM, TENINCH said:

weird movie but Elizabeth Olsen is enough eye candy to make it through the whole movie.

I do agree but I just can't bring myself to watch that film. I simply cannot stand Aubrey Plaza. Her, Sarah Paulson and Parker Posey are 3 women that I absolutely refuse to watch anything they are in. Just something about them that I cannot stand.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 3:47 PM, KManX89 said:

I like Alicia Vikander's version of Lara a lot. 

Can you actually understand her in the movie? She's a huge mumbler and it's even worse when she plays an American (note: See Jason Bourne). Yes, I know Lara is British lol.

Tomb Raider was pretty meh and I think it's only fandom of the recent Tomb Raider games that lets me say that much, in actuality, it's probably much worse. They really went overboard with taking the grunts and screams from the games. 

Got a little giddy when she got the ice axe though. 

When I was returning the Redbox, I saw a movie Unsane. Anyone see it, is it good? Kinda in the mood for a horror. 

Edited by skywindO2

On 6/21/2018 at 11:32 PM, thrILL! said:

That'll be difficult.  She's even more beautiful these days.

MV5BMTk5MzI5MjQwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTMz

That's Courtney Thorne Smith. Not the same actrees.

Nevermind I guess that is her

Edited by TENINCH

On 6/23/2018 at 1:46 AM, bkobow05 said:

I do agree but I just can't bring myself to watch that film. I simply cannot stand Aubrey Plaza. Her, Sarah Paulson and Parker Posey are 3 women that I absolutely refuse to watch anything they are in. Just something about them that I cannot stand.

I agree. Can't stand Aubrey Plaza. She was tolerable in Parks and Recreation, but beyond that she is terrible. Also can't stand Amy Schumer, Kristen Wiig or that fat guy from Mike and Molly... What's his name... Oh yeah, Melissa McCarthy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I agree. Can't stand Aubrey Plaza. She was tolerable in Parks and Recreation, but beyond that she is terrible. Also can't stand Amy Schumer, Kristen Wiig or that fat guy from Mike and Molly... What's his name... Oh yeah, Melissa McCarthy.

Don't forget amy poehler and Tina Fey. Even together they suck. 

16 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Don't forget amy poehler and Tina Fey. Even together they suck. 

Im not a big fan of either, but neither of them really "bother" me.    I dont avoid their stuff like I do with the others I named.