What movie are you watching?

Forge

16 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

watched "the nightmare" on netflix and this the first movie/documentary that's really ****ed with me like since i was a kid. it's a doc about sleep paralysis. they really glorified the horror of it. i get sleep paralysis pretty often. like a few times a month. maybe more than that. so now im scared ****less and still awake at 5am when i gotta be up in 3 hours whoops. 

Ima watch this! If it’s not good ima bunch you in. Don’t let me down boo. 

17 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

watched "the nightmare" on netflix and this the first movie/documentary that's really ****ed with me like since i was a kid. it's a doc about sleep paralysis. they really glorified the horror of it. i get sleep paralysis pretty often. like a few times a month. maybe more than that. so now im scared ****less and still awake at 5am when i gotta be up in 3 hours whoops. 

i used to get sleep paralysis frequently 

didnt realize what it was at first and thought legit horror paradigm shift

Edited by MathMan
  • Like 1

Thor is one of my boy's favorite character in the MCU so we rewatched the first one again this weekend.  It holds up really well.  A few clunky spots (mostly around the Jane Foster sub plot) but in terms of general themes it really does a good job building the character.  The score and Branagh's direction really stand out as well.  He's seen the entire MCU except for The Dark World, but I've made sure to let him know that the second one was a bit of a mis-step so he doesn't go in with big expectations.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:26 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Game Over, Man.

I laughed, a lot. Ders, Adam and Blake are hilarious.

Hilarious movie, I just watched it myself and wanted to see if anyone recently watched it!

The references to Die Hard were hilarious! “You didn’t bring me along because I look like the black nerd from Die Hard....I don’t.” Plus the scene where they are hiding in the hotel room waiting for the room to be searched. 

58 minutes ago, RamRod said:

The Contender

Not really into politics in real life but this was a very engaging movie with good performances 

Gary Oldman should've won his first Oscar there.  Remarkable performances  all around tbh.

On 6/9/2018 at 11:55 AM, El ramster said:

Just saw Hereditary oh my gosh what a garbage Movie. Just a complete ish show with no scary scenes. 

why, because there are no jump scares?

i liked this movie for that reason alone.

it was well acted, and the scares and shocking moments were very good.