What movie are you watching?

Forge

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

something in the vein of in bruges/the lobster, etc. just like solid dialogue and isn't just bang bang type ****. sit and digest kinda movie. but also not boring. 

in order, probably.

The Guard. directed by brother of "in bruges" mcdonugh. might be the closest fit to what you want. black comedy, but lighter fare.

Super.  a must-see if you havent already

Death Note (anime). The only anime i have found myself to like so far. and i love it.

Burn After Reading. you probably have seen this already. people give it mixed reactions. but i love malkovich and several others in it.

Cannibal: the musical. my favorite movie, but not like those others 

i havent seen the killing of a sacred deer yet but thats another movie by the guy who did the lobster 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Hilarious movie. My friends and I used to watch this all the time in our younger years.

"You looking at my eye???!!!!!!!!!" For some reason, this was like the greatest thing ever to us

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

in order, probably.

The Guard. directed by brother of "in bruges" mcdonugh. might be the closest fit to what you want. black comedy, but lighter fare.

Super.  a must-see if you havent already

Death Note (anime). The only anime i have found myself to like so far. and i love it.

Burn After Reading. you probably have seen this already. people give it mixed reactions. but i love malkovich and several others in it.

i havent seen the killing of a sacred deer yet but thats another movie by the guy who did the lobster 

Bruh that death note Netflix movie with naked brother band dude and willem dafoe was so f'ing bad lmao. The manga whatever was good but live action was so many cringe

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Transformers 5. Movie is a god damn disaster. This is EASILY the worst of the movies, and it makes revenge of the fallen look like a masterpiece. 

That's the general consensus of the film from those who've had the displeasure of seeing it, which I don't at this point. I've been burned so many times by these movies to the point that I decided it's not even worth a Redbox rental. AoE and RotF were just awful.

Anyways, I'm watching Se7en. Still a classic to this day, not much else needs to be said about this one. 

Edited by KManX89

I found Annihilation to be a whole bunch of pretentious drivel.  It seemed like a mixture of Stalker, Solaris, and, oddly enough, The Thing.  It was not as good as any of them, and I really wish I hadn't watched it at all. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, MathMan said:

Love Brendan Gleeson in that.  Don Cheadle plays a good foil off of him as well.

"You know, I can't tell if you're really mother******' dumb, or really mother******' smart"

• Like 1

The 15:17 to Paris - Thought the acting would be a lot worse than it actually was since the guys are playing themselves in the movie. Was really only interested in the events that took place on the train and that only makes up like five minutes of the movie's total run time.

Red Sparrow - Honestly had a little trouble following and the movie was pretty long. Good role for Jennifer Lawrence though.