Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

Week 2 GDT - New York Jets vs San Francisco 49ers

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Sent for imaging for a stiff-neck, life is good as an NFL player. 

I'd put up with it for what he's making. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

 

I haven't watched yet, but that's a bad sign regardless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Sent for imaging for a stiff-neck, life is good as an NFL player. 

I wonder if they are second guessing restructuring that deal right now. We could have been rid of him with very little dead money after the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forge said:

I haven't watched yet, but that's a bad sign regardless

Can we blame Shanahan and his bad gameplan of just not throwing to WRs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Can we blame Shanahan and his bad gameplan of just not throwing to WRs?

Honestly, the whole thing was a mess. None of it make much sense. The gameplan is to not throw it to receivers according to Shanny, but he only gives 10 and 7 snaps to the second tight ends? Even though that was a staple last year of the offense in running 2 TE sets? The entire thing seems weird...and I've never heard of a game plan where the idea was not to throw it to receivers  lol.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, the whole thing was a mess. None of it make much sense. The gameplan is to not throw it to receivers according to Shanny, but he only gives 10 and 7 snaps to the second tight ends? Even though that was a staple last year of the offense in running 2 TE sets? The entire thing seems weird...and I've never heard of a game plan where the idea was not to throw it to receivers  lol.

 

Me either and coming from an offensive guru like Kyle, it was quite disappointing.

Steve Young said Jimmy is processing things just too fast and Steve said he was a victim of that under Mike. It wasn't until Mike told him to slow it down but again did Jimmy process things a bit too quick because the gameplan was RB/TEs only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Alright @N4L I will happily accept my 'I told you so' now. 

I've never been more sad to say 'I told you so' lol 

GO NINERS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dee Ford ruled out for tomorrow's game. 

Honestly, while the team should still win, there are a TON of injuries and that evens up the game a bit. Ford, Kittle, Deebo and Sherman are four of our best players on the team by far and they will be out. If we didn't have those four players on the roster, would anyone be predicting this team to make the playoffs, let alone make a deep run for a SB? 

I just want this team to win and no longer will be disappointed if it isn't a beatdown. Just need to survive until everyone gets healthy. The bad injury luck continues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dee Ford ruled out for tomorrow's game. 

It's a good thing we didn't spend any of that money from the restructure. At some point you can't have that dude accounting for all that cap hit. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The bad injury luck continues

Is it really bad luck at this point? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's a good thing we didn't spend any of that money from the restructure. At some point you can't have that dude accounting for all that cap hit. 

Is it really bad luck at this point? 

Yes, it is. On pace to finish in the bottom 5 of injury luck once again. They said law of averages would eventually be on our side. Wishful thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...