Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

10 was tied for their lowest point total for the season. They scored above 20 in 6/8 excluding the Rams game. That's not a bad offense.

The Bengals/Steelers point total was each team's 2nd lowest output for the season. I don't really care what teams they are, if you are holding a team to their bottom 2 output in week 10 then it is significant. Also all 3 were road/neutral site games.

How much of their points this season are garbage time? I'm not going to do any math for this, but lets not pretend the Falcons are a good offense this year. The Bengals are the Bengals and the Steelers have Mason Rudolph.

10 hours ago, .Buzz said:

tenor.gif

To all you Eagles fans who wanted to give up an Arm and a leg for Ramsey. Told you. A lot of a corner's success or lack there of also has to do with the scheme he's in. Meaning, we need to fire Jim Schwartz.

Also remember Marcus Peters? He's been playing pretty decently since leaving the Rams. Remember how they all thought Talib was going to be great for them, and then he sucked? It's system, schematic problems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

How much of their points this season are garbage time? I'm not going to do any math for this, but lets not pretend the Falcons are a good offense this year. The Bengals are the Bengals and the Steelers have Mason Rudolph.

I'm not doing that math either. The Falcons did score on the Rams in garbage time. Was 30-3 and scored a TD with 3 minutes to go.

I'm not saying these are good offenses besides Atlanta, but holding any team to 10 points is a success as we can see by the team's point totals in other games.

Edited by LeotheLion

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What's going on with the Browns stat there? Is that supposed to be that high>?

It's supposed to be 312 attempts, not 673. 

21/312=.0673

673 is what he has for pass attempts as well as drop percentage (6.73) so it's just a typo from when he was entering the data.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The follow up to that by Klemko was that the Browns have had 90 in that time span 

If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.

Apparently Bosa loves winning and the Browns love losing, but at the end of the day they're all just having fun out there. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.

Apparently Bosa loves winning and the Browns love losing, but at the end of the day they're all just having fun out there. 

First of all, there's science behind what we do. Please look at the data below:

CZGNji-UEAAlGrf.png

1ynaht.png

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Danger said:

To all you Eagles fans who wanted to give up an Arm and a leg for Ramsey. Told you. A lot of a corner's success or lack there of also has to do with the scheme he's in. Meaning, we need to fire Jim Schwartz.

Also remember Marcus Peters? He's been playing pretty decently since leaving the Rams. Remember how they all thought Talib was going to be great for them, and then he sucked? It's system, schematic problems.

The Wade Phillip special. He comes in, elevates everyone for a while, then it all comes crashing back to reality. 

9 hours ago, Danger said:

Calm down. It’s only been three games. Let’s have this convo a year or two from now and then you may have some merit 

also Talib never sucked for us. He was really good last year. This year he’s been above average because age and injuries caught up to him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Calm down. It’s only been three games. Let’s have this convo a year or two from now and then you may have some merit 

also Talib never sucked for us. He was really good last year. This year he’s been above average because age and injuries caught up to him 

Talib sucked this year. I think he was playing hurt but he was as big of a culprit as Peters this year. 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

Talib sucked this year. I think he was playing hurt but he was as big of a culprit as Peters this year. 

Peters didn’t suck this year for us. He gave up a few big plays that arguably could’ve been pinned on the safeties. 

I have a different definition of sucked I guess. To me, a person who sucks is usually a healthy scratch or he shouldn’t be seeing time on the field