Trade Targets?

pacman5252

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

Keelan Cole would make sense as a solid depth move. He's essentially a more athletic Lazard, who is adept at making acrobatic catches. Hackett knows him from the jags and he blocks well.

What would you be willing to give up to get him?

3 hours ago, Refugee said:

Don't know much about him which is a shame because he's from my hometown of Milwaukee.  I guess he recently had a meltdown with Fangio and other players while they were getting spanked by KC.  They seemed to have buried the hatchet and chalked it up to the heat of the moment.  I'm all for bringing back hometown heroes and he could improve our Dline at a realistic price, only a one year 3.5 mil contract that he has already been playing on.  Make no mistake, he's cheap because he's just a rotational guy but we're not bringing in any big ticket guys at this point.

He was in a pretty heated argument this week. but a cursory google search says no bad blood.

If there's a way to get Harris for like a 5th I'm game.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Now do this to me again only with a Packer trade.

I know today is the day most of the trades will happen due to COVID procedure, so if that’s all today has to offer I’m just gonna fast forward to 2021.

Lombardi seemed to agree with thinking that there'd be more trades this week.

So Shelby and Jon'Vea. Super Bowl.

8 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

That is a streeetch of a comp. You don't have to do comps. It's a bad comp.

Broad strokes. I'm thinking of WR3/WR4 who runs closer to 4.6 than 4.5. That's both these guys. Cole has more upside in terms of big play ability. Lazard is no WR2. He's just there because the rest of the WR corps is god awful.

Edited by Howler

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Any interest in Dontari Poe? Dallas is supposedly trying to dump him too. 

What little I've read from fan sites is that he is done.  Basically want him cut, nevermind traded and he's not even servicable as a space eater.  We do have Winn and a healing Lancaster already on board.  I know that thrills nobody but we won't bring too many pure NT type guys onto this line.

11 hours ago, Refugee said:

What little I've read from fan sites is that he is done.  Basically want him cut, nevermind traded and he's not even servicable as a space eater.  We do have Winn and a healing Lancaster already on board.  I know that thrills nobody but we won't bring too many pure NT type guys onto this line.

May be worth a look if he's dirt cheap.

Just now, packfanfb said:

May be worth a look if he's dirt cheap.

Do you ever consider the things you say?

The Cowboys - the worst ranked defense in the entire NFL - are going to release the DL who has played the most snaps for them. 

He's about to be on his fifth team in 5 years.

He's got a PFF grade under 56.  That's lower than Keke by about 20 points.  That's lower than Montravius Adams by about 10 and lower than Dean Lowry by 3. 

What makes you think he might be worth a look? 

Should we also take a look at Terrell Owens? 

• Like 1