Trade Targets?

pacman5252

I'd give a 3rd and like a conditional 5th for Fuller.

We're getting an extra 4, 5, 6 in comp picks so we'll have plenty of ammo for the 2021 draft still. We can get back into R3 if we want. We're also not signing anyone this offseason and probably recouping a 3rd or 4th next year if he left.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Sitting on his hands means he's doing nothing. Quit bitching. I mean, you're in here bitching about not trading for Carlos Dunlap. Newsflash: If someone gets traded for a 7th round pick, they aren't going to make a god damn difference. Go play Madden and stfu already.

Yea I'm playing Madden because I want Gute to make one move to help our team win a SB...c'mon 

• Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

Yea I'm playing Madden because I want Gute to make one move to help our team win a SB...c'mon 

You are literally at the point that when anyone gets moved, you ***** lol. We have one of, if not the, best offenses in football and you think WR is the answer to winning the Super Bowl lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I'd give a 3rd and like a conditional 5th for Fuller.

We're getting an extra 4, 5, 6 in comp picks so we'll have plenty of ammo for the 2021 draft still. We can get back into R3 if we want. We're also not signing anyone this offseason and probably recouping a 3rd or 4th next year if he left.

That's a really good point.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Inquiring doesn't mean anything. If he wasn't inquiring he should be fired. He needs to get a deal done. You're not going to fleece the Texans and get Fuller for a day 3 pick. Offer a 3rd, 2nd if necessary and get it done. 

I balk at a second or third for him.

Here are specifics....

He's in the last year of his rookie deal.  Could be nothing more than a rental for the rest of the year.

He's never sniffed 800 yards in his career, let alone 1000.

He's 26.  

Out of 71 games in his career, he's only played in 49. (69% of possible games played)

Couple posters have said we need to move on from Adams, because he has been injured and because of his age.

Adams is one year older.  One.  

Out of 102 games in his career, 'Vante has played in 90.  (88% of possible games played)

And 'Vante has much, much more production.

I like Fuller, I think he would bring some speed to the offense, but let's not pretend that he's ever performed at a high level and that he isn't injury prone.

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

That's a really good point.

Like I said earlier , it’s the Belichick shuffle. He always trades for guys on their last year and if they walk he can get some value back.

So if GB has to give a second up, and fuller walks. Hope you get back a 3rd but most likely a 4th for him in a comp pick.