Trade Targets?

pacman5252

7 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I balk at a second or third for him.

Here are specifics....

He's in the last year of his rookie deal.  Could be nothing more than a rental for the rest of the year.

He's never sniffed 800 yards in his career, let alone 1000.

He's 26.  

Out of 71 games in his career, he's only played in 49. (69% of possible games played)

Couple posters have said we need to move on from Adams, because he has been injured and because of his age.

Adams is one year older.  One.  

Out of 102 games in his career, 'Vante has played in 90.  (88% of possible games played)

And 'Vante has much, much more production.

I like Fuller, I think he would bring some speed to the offense, but let's not pretend that he's ever performed at a high level and that he isn't injury prone.

But Green Bay isn’t looking for him to be a 1. He needs to be a creditable number 2.

Adams, Fuller and Lazard is a good to great wr group going into the playoffs. If Green Bay feels they are close a 2nd with likely comp pick coming back shouldn’t be terribly hard to swallow.

Better question is does fuller mesh in this offense but seasons end with Rodgers? I don’t know how hard of a practice guy he is and how cerebral he is.

Edited by Green19

5 minutes ago, Green19 said:

A second likely gets it done... it will be interesting to see what gute’s value cap for fuller is.

In what universe do you live in when you'd give a second for a receiver in the last year of his deal, who has never sniffed 800 yards in a season and has yet to play in 30% of his NFL games?

To me, that's a 4'th rounder at best.

In car terms, he's a Pontiac Fiero.  Cute little thing.  Looks fast.  But it's impractical and always in the shop.  And everyone laughs at your when they find out how much you paid for it.

• Like 2

Just now, vegas492 said:

In what universe do you live in when you'd give a second for a receiver in the last year of his deal, who has never sniffed 800 yards in a season and has yet to play in 30% of his NFL games?

To me, that's a 4'th rounder at best.

In car terms, he's a Pontiac Fiero.  Cute little thing.  Looks fast.  But it's impractical and always in the shop.  And everyone laughs at your when they find out how much you paid for it.

The same world were Sanu went for a 2nd this time last year. Same as Sanders I believe as well.

Seems to be the going price. 

Edited by Green19

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

But Green Bay isn’t looking for him to be a 1. He needs to be a creditable number 2.

Adams, Fuller and Lazard is a good to great we group going into the playoffs. If Green Bay feels they are close a 2nd with likely comp pick coming back shouldn’t be terribly hard to swallow.

Better question is does fuller mesh in this offense but seasons end with Rodgers? I don’t know how hard of a practice guy he is and how cerebral he is.

But he isn't credible.  He misses one out of every 3 games.  He's never even had 800 yards in a season.  That is simply not worth a second round pick.