Trade Targets?

pacman5252

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What's his recent behavior again?  I legit don't remember.  Was there off-field stuff I'm forgetting or was it just he had an argument with his coaches? 

there was the Seattle gig where he was all upset about the contract and flipped Pete off when he got hurt.  But that's nothing.

The bigger one was in Baltimore.  We don't really know what happened but apparently a large group of players asked for him to be gone due to his locker room antics. 

Now lets look at Antonio Brown..... 

Edited by KFP7
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What's his recent behavior again?  I legit don't remember.  Was there off-field stuff I'm forgetting or was it just he had an argument with his coaches? 

He got into that training fight camp with another Raven safety.  And was sent home.

Raven players said they wanted him gone because he was not playing within the scheme of the defense.

Then he tried to sign with the Texans and the team told management not to sign him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I say we just sell our soul

just-a-little-bit.jpg

and sign Earl Thomas. 

Adrian Amos moves to Redmond/Green role.

If we were to sign him it would make much more sense to move Savage to that role, as he previously excelled when playing in that role in Maryland.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Who cares about team rankings or PFF grades for that matter, especially when he's been playing for a dysfunctional Dallas team? I'm not talking about signing the guy to a 4-year, $40 million deal, lol. He's a veteran player you can probably add to the PS and use as needed. Him next to Clark is different than him next to whoever Dallas had.  

I'll leave it up to the front office to decide his ability and fit (like I have ever had a say about anything) but for no loss of draft capital and little cap hit, and vets being allowed on the PS this year I would welcome any kicking the tires on role players that make this a stronger roster.  He is very likely just a name at this point and when the big guys breakdown, it tends to be quickly.  That battle in the trenches is for guys ready and willing to take a beating every snap.

I am interested to see how this year affects the PS and IR rules going forward.  The old IR rules in particular seem crazy for a sport with such a high injury rate.  I know the roster sizes are huge but to be forced to make a decision to sit a guy for 8 or carry him on the 53 seems a bit rigid.

Edited by Refugee

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Well okay then nevermind on him.

Which other veterans are available?

I want all DL
I want all LB/S veterans

Also let's bring Tramon in. 

If we can sell our soul just a little bit....Eric Reid at safety might have a skillset you are looking for.

And I'm all for Tramon.  Kind of surprised that didn't happen when King got injured.

27 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Gotta wonder out loud that if the Falcons are in fire sale mode, what would it take to get Ridley?  My guess is a first round pick, and that is too steep for me.  But I'd do it in a heartbeat for a second round pick.

I think Julio would be the first guy they'd jettison out of that group.

Maybe I missed the discussion earlier, but Dontari Poe anyone? Probably could get him for a 7th if he isn't cut first.