Trade Targets?

pacman5252

2 minutes ago, Howler said:

I'm much more interested in Gallup as opposed to Fuller. Too many questions with Fuller. Gallup could be the first legit deep threat since Prime Jordy.

I don’t think Gallup is available. I think cowboys would be much more likely to trade Cooper. They likely want to off load bad contracts.

2 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I'd give a 3rd and like a conditional 5th for Fuller.

We're getting an extra 4, 5, 6 in comp picks so we'll have plenty of ammo for the 2021 draft still. We can get back into R3 if we want. We're also not signing anyone this offseason and probably recouping a 3rd or 4th next year if he left.

I wouldn't offer a 3rd unless I was positive you could get him extended. And considering Sanu and Sanders went for 2nd round picks last year and that Watson would have zero weapons courtesy of the BoB trades...

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

The same world were Sanu went for a 2nd this time last year.

How'd that work out for New England?

Sanu, at the time of the trade....112 possible games played.  103 games played.  Played in 92% of his games.

And Sanu had an 800 yard season under his belt.

Unlike Fuller.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like the speed, but not for a first or second.  Maybe even not for a third.