Week 3 GDT: Raiders (2-0) @ Patriots (1-1)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I had 1-4 with a win against Carolina and New Orleans being the potential swing game lol. Said exactly this in the prediction thread. 

The first 5 games is definitely our toughest stretch this year.  If we can come out 3-2 I will like our chances at the playoffs but the Bills and Chiefs are the 2 toughest teams in this five game stretch.

10 minutes ago, reddevil said:

I thought Ferrell showed something - I know we got gashed, but he had some good reps. Also like what I’ve seen so far in Arnette

Our secondary was fine today. We only gave up 160 passing yards and the majority of that came on short dump offs and screens. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Our secondary was fine today. We only gave up 160 passing yards and the majority of that came on short dump offs and screens. 

yea but that is because they had their way with us on the ground. 
when they needed to pass, they converted, but just killed the clock on the ground

13 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Concerning stat for me is Carr has 4 fumbles and 3 lost in the past 2 weeks.  

The two fumbles today were definitely on him. But one of the fumbles last week was on the terrible snap from Hudson which recovered and the other fumble last week was the pitch to Richard which was clearly not on Carr. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The two fumbles today were definitely on him. But one of the fumbles last week was on the terrible snap from Hudson which recovered and the other fumble last week was the pitch to Richard which was clearly not on Carr. 

How does Carr get the fumble on that pitch play?  That was clearly on the RB.

13 minutes ago, reddevil said:

I thought Ferrell showed something - I know we got gashed, but he had some good reps. Also like what I’ve seen so far in Arnette

Ferrell definitely was trying, he hustles but a lot of it is chasing it seems rather front on.

Agreed on Armette, he plays hard.