Week 3 GDT: Raiders (2-0) @ Patriots (1-1)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Don't want to call anyone out but @BayRaider this is an indefensible defensive performance. They didn't even give the team a chance after a good start in the first quarter.

Neither phase of the game played well. Offense forcing runs up the middle and dumps to Jacobs. Missed field goal. 

They need to just end this game and avoid injuries. 

Just now, Dessie said:

All round bad team performance.

Offense needs to convert in the Red zone and have had a couple of critical fumbles.
Carlson missed a field goal 

Defense couldn't get off the field and tackling was horrific. 

Understatement of the year. 

Even our solid tacklers were absolutely terrible today. 

Collins is a scrub. Joyner is a scrub. Harris is a scrub. Abram played like a scrub. Ferrell is STILL a ghost. Our LB corps of backups played like a group of backups. 

game was already over, but Carr has to be a lot smarter than that when they're backed up like that. i know theres (ironically) a reluctance to check down at this point in the game, but you have to get yourself out of that corner. mental mistakes in what was already a dead game

Edited by Turnobili

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

The execution was god awful. I'm not excusing them. But they scored 34 the first 2 games. They aren't the problem with this team. They are missing their 3 best receivers if you count Tyrell. That's hard against New England.

And I honestly think Waller was in decoy mode.  Jacobs can't be 100% either

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

The execution was god awful. I'm not excusing them. But they scored 34 the first 2 games. They aren't the problem with this team. They are missing their 3 best receivers if you count Tyrell. That's hard against New England.

Missing Richie and Brown hasn't helped either....