Week 3 Games

Leader

Green Bay (2-0) over New Orleans (1-1)(H)   -   Of course.  Big win. Sets up the record/season.
Jacksonville (1-1)(H) over Miami (0-2)   -   Miami probably should win this but JAX has played tougher than I thought they would.
Atlanta (0-2)(H) over Chicago (2-0)   -   ATLs offense is too much for their defense to give up to this CHI offense. I was wrong....
Buffalo (2-0)(H) over Los Angeles Rams (2-0)   -   Picking BUF at home...for now. BUF wins a wild one.
Cleveland (1-1)(H) over Washington (1-1)   -   Tempted to pick the WA DL against Mayfield. Better team won.
Tennessee (2-0) over Minnesota (0-2)(H)   -   This could be MNs bounce back game....or maybe not.  Viking misery continues.
Las Vegas (2-0) over New England (1-1)(H)   -   Upset special of the week. The Raiders revert back to form.
San Francisco (1-1) over New York Giants (0-2)  -   Not sure SF can field a team...but if they can, they'll beat this NYG team. Yup.
Cincinnati (0-2) over Philadelphia (0-2)(H)   -  Upset special of the week #2   Nope....a tie.
Houston (0-2) over Pittsburgh (2-0)(H)   -   Must win for HOU. Should have stuck with last weeks reason: HOU are pretenders.
Indianapolis (1-1)(H) over New York Jets (0-2)   -  Indy has been playing tough so far. The NYJs are talentless and hopeless.
Los Angeles Chargers (1-1)(H) over Carolina (0-2)   -  LAC too talented to lose to this CAR team. Well, think again.
Tampa Bay (1-1) over Denver (0-2)(H)   -   Tampa Bay's D should shut down the Lock-less Broncos. DEN had no shot.
Arizona (2-0)(H) over Detroit (0-2)   -  AZ should light up this DET D. If Golladay comes back...might make it a game.  He did and they did.
Dallas (1-1) over Seattle (2-0)(H)   -  Not sure about this one yet.  Dak had a shot at the end. Didnt happen.
Baltimore (2-0)(H) over Kansas City (2-0)  -  Think BALTs playing at a higher overall level at the moment - but KC's got their number.

Week 2 record:   8-6
Season record:   31-15

Edited by Leader

Games of interest:

GB and NO - could go either way.  I actually think if GB can somehow slow Kamara down a bit and pressure Brees, they can get a W.

Dallas and Seattle - should be a damn good game actually.  MM prolly wants some payback for all the suffering they caused him.  Carroll might choke on his gum with his mask on.

Baltimore and KC - could be the game of the week.  Balt is well-built everywhere and has the potential to flat out dominate KC.  We’ll see.

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Games of interest:

GB and NO - could go either way.  I actually think if GB can somehow slow Kamara down a bit and pressure Brees, they can get a W.

Dallas and Seattle - should be a damn good game actually.  MM prolly wants some payback for all the suffering they caused him.  Carroll might choke on his gum with his mask on.

Baltimore and KC - could be the game of the week.  Balt is well-built everywhere and has the potential to flat out dominate KC.  We’ll see.

Wasn't it Carroll and Shanahan who got fined for not wearing masks in last weeks game?....Something like $100K?...

12 hours ago, Leader said:

Green Bay over New Orleans (H)   -   Of course.
Jacksonville (H) over Miami   -   Miami probably should win this but JAX has played tougher than I thought they would.
Atlanta (H) over Chicago   -   ATLs offense is too much for their defense to give up to the CHI offense. Not this week.
Buffalo (H) over Los Angeles Chargers   -   LAC could win here....but picking BUF at home...for now.
1.Cleveland (H) over Washington   -   Tempted to pick the WA DL against Mayfield.
Tennessee over Minnesota (H)   -   This could be MNs bounce back game....or maybe not.
2.Las Vegas over New England (H)   -   Upset special of the week.
San Francisco over New York Giants   -   Not sure SF can field a team...but if they can, they'll beat this NYG team.
3.Cincinnati over Philadelphia (H)   -  Upset special of the week #2.
Houston over Pittsburgh (H)   -   Must win for HOU.
Indianapolis (H) over New York Jets   -  Outside of Rivers 4.I don't know who Indy has...but they've been playing tough so far.
Los Angeles Rams (H) over Carolina   -  LAR too talented and playing too well to lose to this CAR team.
5.Tampa Bay over Denver (H)   -   Tampa Bay's D should shut down the Lock-less Broncos.
Arizona (H) over Detroit   -  AZ should light up this DET D. If Golladay comes back...might make it a game. 
6.Dallas over Seattle (H)   -  Not sure about this one yet.
7.Baltimore (H) over Kansas City   -  First big game of the season. Think BALTs playing at a higher overall level at the moment.

1. I want to make this pick too, but Ron Rivera can figure out Mayfield quite quickly and use his veteran expertise to shut down that Cleveland offense very quickly.

2. I'm right there with you simply because Bill doesn't have the defense he needs to stop Josh Jacobs

3. I want to make this selection too, but I can't for the same reason I can't see Cleveland winning. Unlike our DL, Philly's DL is no joke and will easily overpower Cincy's patchwork OL...

4. Indy has a great coach, that's what they have...

5. Tampa Bay would have shut down Drew Lock as well. That defense is severely underrated despite what happened in Nawlins...

6. Carroll owns McCarthy....

7. KC showed enough chinks in the armor in their run defense for Baltimore to show up in the passing game given that KC will stack 8 in the box to slow down that rushing attack. I still think Baltimore successfully controls the clock using the run to set-up the pass. I also think they slow down KC's offense enough to eek out a win. I've got a 30-24 score, Baltimore; Baltimore wins this one, but they don't win the one in January...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Wasn't it Carroll and Shanahan who got fined for not wearing masks in last weeks game?....Something like $100K?...

Yes, both Carroll and Shanahan, along with Vic Fangio.  Carroll might find it hard chomping on his five pieces of gum with a mask on.

• Like 1

Ben Fennell -  Steelers are blitzing an astronomical amount in 2020..and it's f'n awesome

14 different players have a QB pressure thru 2 games - including 4 players with double digit pressures.
For perspective, the Panthers/Raiders don't have any single defender with 5 pressures.

47 minutes ago, St Vince said:

GB IR's is affecting the entire league this year. The quality of football is going  to be an issue going forward. At this rate the playoffs and SB will be full of practice squad and street FA.

We can only hope. Im sending my tape to all 32 teams immediately. Real life replacements BABY!

But really i dont think this year is that much different. The IR count is astronomical because it changed to a 3 week out instead of full season. Otherwise every year people talk about how all the stars are getting injured early.. Well makes sense those are the guys getting the most burn early.

Not a lot of injuries in camp this year and none in preseason games. There were the Covid opt outs I guess. 

Idk I'm not convinced this season is abnormal in that way.

• Like 1