Week 3 Games

Leader

16 minutes ago, St Vince said:

The Ravens have seem to away from the wide body DL and gone with a taller leaner DL. Run D is not as stout as I'm used to seeing.

I think you're seeing that because theyre playing the Chiefs. You HAVE to be able to get after Mahomes or you lose. 

They still use massive squaty NT's in their 3-3

23 minutes ago, Green19 said:

If GB is good enough to make the Bowl... I want no part of the Ravens. For a team that isn’t interested in run defense, I don’t want that match up.

I have to think the Pack will need to figure something out on the defensive side just to get out of the NFC.  I'll have plenty of time to worry about who's coming out of the AFC after winning the NFCC

Seems likely enough that it's either going to be BAL or KC coming out of the AFC.  Don't think GB matches up especially well with either, but at some point winning a SB should be about beating the best teams.

34 minutes ago, Green19 said:

If GB is good enough to make the Bowl... I want no part of the Ravens. For a team that isn’t interested in run defense, I don’t want that match up.

I don't want them because I remember the Packers trying to catch running QBs in last preseason, and it wasn't pretty... though maybe not the starters.

But with the Ravens, the main focus would be stopping the run, and one would think you'd have to get more bodies close to the line, stop the run and dare them to beat you with the pass.... and since they use TEs, Preston MIGHT be more effect in coverage.

I don't want to face them (or Chiefs) if you got to pick your opponent, but I think I rather have a team that we can solely focus on the run and MIGHT be able to stop the pass with less effort, then a team that completele pass and run like the Chiefs.