Week 3 GDT: Eagles vs Bengals- Who cares we suck

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, Danger said:

fun fact, we haven't beaten the Bengals since 2000. It will be at least 24 years between victories against them.

At least the 2004 one was when they rested everyone after getting the one seed... but still, it’s weird we are this bad against a team that hasn’t been any good for so long.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BugzBunny101 said:

Pederson is a terrible coach, still not sure why we didn't run the ball more with Sanders.

Because throwing the ball 50x , with a struggling QB makes way more sense. The Andy Reid coaching tree in full effect.

11 penalties sure as hell didn't help none either.  That's old school Raiders esq'!

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Isn't it ironic we finally get a really good corner and we are absolutely wasting them cause now the rest of the team sucks?

It’s like rain on your wedding day. It’s like a free ride when your already late. It’s like good advice that you just can’t take. Who would have thought or figured? 

I’m really showing my age with this reference. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It’s like rain on your wedding day. It’s like a free ride when your already late. It’s like good advice that you just can’t take. Who would have thought or figured? 

I’m really showing my age with this reference. 

At least get the lyrics right if you’re going to be embarrassingly old and lame.