QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

14 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Good riddance. Wentz is so damn soft.

I get holding a grudge against maybe some of the coaches that may have been partially responsible for putting you in the position you were in, but against Jalen? That's just a bad look.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They are gonna hit him with some Midwest hardballs...

“Why are you so awesome Carson?
  🥺

👉👈

"Carson what went down in Philly?"

"Well, I put faith in God and prayed every night on the situation I knew it would turn out best for me."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

"Carson what went down in Philly?"

"Well, I put faith in God and prayed every night on the situation I knew it would turn out best for me."

I’ll pre-apologize to the Christians in here but eye roll off my chair when I hear stuff like this. I’m so tired of athletes using Jesus and Christianity as a crutch. I’m sure you laid your head on your bible and sought guidance but why did you end up making your decision to do or not do things. I don’t want to hear I prayed on it or god just guided me here. It’s such an easy way out for athletes and politicians and anyone else when confronted with tough decisions. Money, fame, power or vagina. That’s all dudes do anything for. A slight percentage of dudes not withstanding. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ll pre-apologize to the Christians in here but eye roll off my chair when I hear stuff like this. I’m so tired of athletes using Jesus and Christianity as a crutch. I’m sure you laid your head on your bible and sought guidance but why did you end up making your decision to do or not do things. I don’t want to hear I prayed on it or god just guided me here. It’s such an easy way out for athletes and politicians and anyone else when confronted with tough decisions. Money, fame, power or vagina. That’s all dudes do anything for. A slight percentage of dudes not withstanding. 

I'd like to hear someone mix it up and be a satanist or pray to some elder gods.
Hell believe in the cooler old religions. It is used as a cop out / personality replacer often, I agree.

If some nut linebacker was like "I do this for glory, to be worthy of my seat in Odin's hall. I'll leave everything out there when I'm done."
It'd be a nice change of pace at least.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I get holding a grudge against maybe some of the coaches that may have been partially responsible for putting you in the position you were in, but against Jalen? That's just a bad look.

But how do we know that Carson Wentz is a baby?

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 10:44 PM, Scalamania said:

It's a shame we'll never get to know if Carson Wentz is a baby/toxic/part of the problem. 

Guess we'll find out real quick in Indy it supposedly continues or magically disappears.

• 8 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:
On 2/18/2021 at 1:23 PM, Scalamania said:

I'm assuming CJ and DJ are at the top in 2023. 

Throw Bryce Young in there too.

Proved against the top defense in college football (by a good margin) why he’s penciled in as a top pick 2 years from now.