Week 3 MNF: Ravens vs Chiefs (MVP vs MVP)

RavensTillIDie

MVP Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wil Win the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

One of the reasons he’s not in my Top 5. That and he only has one great year so far. 

I don’t consider this an indictment on Lamar really. I mean obviously he hasn’t had many opportunities to come from behind. I was just surprised they didn’t trail at half really at all last year or 18

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t consider this an indictment on Lamar really. I mean obviously he hasn’t had many opportunities to come from behind. I was just surprised they didn’t trail at half really at all last year or 18

Still think people put QBs in the Top 5 way too quick. Wait for like 30 starts smh. 30 good starts that is lol. 

Edited by BayRaider

Can a Chiefs fan give me a breakdown of this defense? I know they were top 10 last year, which is obviously good - but I've been under the impression that they have one elite player (Jones), two really good players (Clark and Mathieu), a few average players and some scrubs. I'm short changing Thornhill and I'm probably wrong about others but I'm wondering how theyre doing this..

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Can a Chiefs fan give me a breakdown of this defense? I know they were top 10 last year, which is obviously good - but I've been under the impression that they have one elite player (Jones), two really good players (Clark and Mathieu), a few average players and some scrubs. I'm short changing Thornhill and I'm probably wrong about others but I'm wondering how theyre doing this..

Their linebackers are somehow playing the game of their lives.

And yeah, Thornhill is very, very good.