23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Cowboys
    • My fantasy team
    • Horny

On 10/4/2020 at 9:01 PM, candyman93 said:

It’s a combination of a few things:

1. Jedrick Wills + Jack Conklin being added to the roster.

2. Bill Callahan being amazing as an o-line coach.

3. Wyatt Teller having the largest growth out of anybody on our roster. This is in part due to scheme and coaching.

4. Kevin Stefanski is becoming the best offensive mind we’ve had since coming back.

5. Andy Janovich is a beast and our TEs are giving great effort blocking.

All these but I'd like to add a 4b to your 4a.

Our team was panicked and stressed last year. We didnt get to the line in time. Receivers didnt know routes. OL didnt know snap counts and protection schemes. The level of disorganization was incredible, easily the worst we've have since the return. When you are stressed/thinking/panicking about every small detail you cant play instinctively. 

Our teams calm, cool, collected, organized. With the exception of a few false starts and a few holds (when beat to save the QB) our OL hasn't made a single mental mistake all season. This ain't just their position group either, WRs are running the right routes and Bakers making the right reads. 

Think of how many false starts, bad penalties, and illegal formations we had last year? By week 2 our team was better organized and more comfortable with the offense (without preseason) than we were last year week 17 with Freddie. The difference is staggering. 

I truly believe Freddie was the worst coach we've had since the return, by a country mile. I think him and Farmer are the two guys who couldn't have done worse if they tried. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

All these but I'd like to add a 4b to your 4a.

Our team was panicked and stressed last year. We didnt get to the line in time. Receivers didnt know routes. OL didnt know snap counts and protection schemes. The level of disorganization was incredible, easily the worst we've have since the return. When you are stressed/thinking/panicking about every small detail you cant play instinctively. 

Our teams calm, cool, collected, organized. With the exception of a few false starts and a few holds (when beat to save the QB) our OL hasn't made a single mental mistake all season. This ain't just their position group either, WRs are running the right routes and Bakers making the right reads. 

Think of how many false starts, bad penalties, and illegal formations we had last year? By week 2 our team was better organized and more comfortable with the offense (without preseason) than we were last year week 17 with Freddie. The difference is staggering. 

I truly believe Freddie was the worst coach we've had since the return, by a country mile. I think him and Farmer are the two guys who couldn't have done worse if they tried. 

It was especially frustrating to hear the reports at the end of the season (or whenever they leaked) that Monken would work all week with the offense developing a game plan and Freddie would ditch it mid game for his gut feelings.

Freddie is likely still the coach if he just lets Monken run the offense, but luckily his ego was too big for that.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2020 at 10:01 PM, candyman93 said:

3. Wyatt Teller having the largest growth out of anybody on our roster. This is in part due to scheme and coaching.

Also think belief in the system and confidence in yourself play a major part as well

Side note: I can only imagine the ratings bump he's going to have in Madden 👀

10 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I agree with you.

However, no fans does help a lot with this.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Also think belief in the system and confidence in yourself play a major part as well

Side note: I can only imagine the ratings bump he's going to have in Madden 👀

His current rating is 79, I think it was a 68 coming into the season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Ronnie Harrison played a little over 10 snaps and put himself in position to intercept two balls. Obviously he didn't intercept either, but I see where there's hope.

He’s better then Sendejo simply by existing and breathing on his own. I’d like to see the snap count show accordingly. Sendejo doesn’t have it.

• Like 1