2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And that makes no sense considering Bogie followed Jrue right after the trades and Windhorst has come out on his podcast saying Bogie wants this to happen. *shrug*

I think there was speculation that rival GMs were pissed and this was Milwaukee's attempt to avoid a tampering charge.

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

I think there was speculation that rival GMs were pissed and this was Milwaukee's attempt to avoid a tampering charge.

Yeah, check the Jrue/Bogie thread. It's both teams attempts. Brian Windhorst has said, on his podcast, that Bogie and Giannis want this. This is just teams bitching because it likely locks Giannis in long term. The NBA is a **** league.

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Saw we are giving a future first.  I hope it’s heavily protected and turns into a 2nd because this is not the draft to trade future 1sts for.  I’m hoping we take Poku at 16.  

Its got to be one of those ones where its lotto protected and then turns into two 2nds or something.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense.  A rebuilding team doesn't trade a future first for the 16th pick in any draft much less this one.