Kiwibrown

who is our true hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. the true hero is

2. 2. who wins?

3. 3. Browns MVP through 4 weeks is

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Weird seeing safeties make plays today.... please bench Sendejo 

Yeah, Harrison and Redwine finally get playing time and already looked better than Sendejo.

I get that Woods probably wants him in there to help line everyone up and because he's familiar with Woods' scheme, but he has been awful minus like two plays all year.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Yeah the Pitt game should honestly be treated like another bye. Don’t think it’s going to go our way unless a lot of injuries heal quickly and a lot of backups have the game of their lifetime. 

I think you're right. Which really sucks because it would feel amazing to go into Pittsburgh and win to go 5-1. But we're just too banged up right now for us to win next week, IMO.

6 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

You guys remember all this in 8 days. 

Our pass rush is good, but what about without Ogunjobi, Elliott, and with big Sheldon on one leg? 

Ronnie Harrison is probably in the concussion protocol. Karl Joseph is injured. Greedy is perpetually injured. 

Baker about got his shoulder crunched. Jarvis got his ribs caved in. Hunt is still nursing a groin. Teller is injured. 

Any of this sinking in?

One, we don't have to be on alert for dealing with losses, we are very experienced.

Two, I also don't think we are a good team. We have some good parts but we've had a fortunate schedule so far for the most part.

The thing is Pittsburgh hasn't played anyone yet. They beat the Giants by 10 (was a one score game going into the 4th) they beat the Broncos by 5 (they were losing in the 4th) they beat the Texans by 7 (they were losing in the 4th) and they beat the Eagles by 9 (was ahead by just 2 in the 4th). We just have to be able to close out the game.

Sure they will be favored just like the Cowboys and Colts were but there is no reason to chalk that up as a loss yet.

Can I just say how refreshing it is to see the receivers and tight ends making sure when they are moving along the line pre-snap that they make sure the other players are also adjusting for the right alignment.  I remember us always getting called for this in previous years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I think you're right. Which really sucks because it would feel amazing to go into Pittsburgh and win to go 5-1. But we're just too banged up right now for us to win next week, IMO.

Why the F are we crowning the Steelers? Steelers have played the 2nd easiest schedule in the league. None of their wins are impressive

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

One, we don't have to be on alert for dealing with losses, we are very experienced.

Two, I also don't think we are a good team. We have some good parts but we've had a fortunate schedule so far for the most part.

The thing is Pittsburgh hasn't played anyone yet. They beat the Giants by 10 (was a one score game going into the 4th) they beat the Broncos by 5 (they were losing in the 4th) they beat the Texans by 7 (they were losing in the 4th) and they beat the Eagles by 9 (was ahead by just 2 in the 4th). We just have to be able to close out the game.

Sure they will be favored just like the Cowboys and Colts were but there is no reason to chalk that up as a loss yet.

Honestly, I agree with you that Pitt’s record is inflated, but our injuries are what’s really holding things back. This’ll be a get right weekend for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, buno67 said:

Why the F are we crowning the Steelers? Steelers have played the 2nd easiest schedule in the league. None of their wins are impressive

I don't disagree that they haven't been overly impressive, but they're still winning and have talent. If we were healthy, I think we'd have a legit shot at winning. But we seem pretty beat up right now. Three of our DTs are injured and who knows what their status will be. Phillips at LB. Harrison and Joseph at safety. Greedy obviously. If Teller misses any significant time that'll be huge. Hunt isn't 100%. I could keep going and going...

The reality is that Pittsburgh can score points. And they will score plenty of them against our defense. We will not win if we don’t run the ball well next week or if we turn it over multiple times. With that said, I sure don’t believe that they can’t be beaten. In fact I would be disappointed if we didn’t at minimum split with them this season. Right now we have the best defense of player in the league on our team, and he is averaging at least one turnover created per game on his own right now. We are going to miss Nick Chubb. With that said, I think it will be a good game, and I think if we win the turnover battle, we will be right in it.