HE GONE BILL OBRIEN FIRED!!!

lumberjackchris

If we all remember back to the Fitzpatrick, Hoyer, Mallet early days of BOBs reign, the story was always about how BOB tried treating this as a college team and was completely domineering. When we drafted Watson, and started winning that largely went away but it seems like that’s been the culture from day 1

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If we all remember back to the Fitzpatrick, Hoyer, Mallet early days of BOBs reign, the story was always about how BOB tried treating this as a college team and was completely domineering. When we drafted Watson, and started winning that largely went away but it seems like that’s been the culture from day 1

Heck, we saw it happen in real time during Hard Knocks - BoB completely loses his mind with Mallet, then tries to cut him a day before the Ravens game. Rick Smith had to remind BoB that Mallet was the only other QB on roster and if Hoyer got hurt, nobody else was there to jump in. That was 2015 - BoB was willing to try to play a game without a backup QB just to get his message across. That's not even college, that's High School BS. 

I'd imagine that BoB would love to have a paddle to pop dudes like old school HS coaches have... 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Heck, we saw it happen in real time during Hard Knocks - BoB completely loses his mind with Mallet, then tries to cut him a day before the Ravens game. Rick Smith had to remind BoB that Mallet was the only other QB on roster and if Hoyer got hurt, nobody else was there to jump in. That was 2015 - BoB was willing to try to play a game without a backup QB just to get his message across. That's not even college, that's High School BS. 

I'd imagine that BoB would love to have a paddle to pop dudes like old school HS coaches have... 

he needs to go back to college, I would love to Hire  Lincoln Riley and see BOB go to OU....it would be perfect 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

he needs to go back to college, I would love to Hire  Lincoln Riley and see BOB go to OU....it would be perfect 

I don't think he'd be bad at the college level... He wouldn't be great, but he wouldn't be bad either. 

I'd love to see him as the HC of UH, JUST to watch @Texansfan713 reaction...🤣

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Drained said:

Bill gonna go back to college and coach for some mid-size team like Rutgers and get a big contract. As long as he stays away from TA&M and UTSA and we see him never touch the NFL again idc.

doubt rutgers since they hired schiano again.  i feel sorry for the team that thinks about hiring him. he was mediocre at penn st. his best bet is to sit out for a year and become an OC somewhere.

Edited by Texansfan713

i was just thinking about how, if we had fired BOB after the KC loss, we could have hired Bieniemy last offseason and had him now and also maybe also kept hopkins. You dont think we'll have to fight the Falcons hard for him, do you?

4 hours ago, tab said:

i was just thinking about how, if we had fired BOB after the KC loss, we could have hired Bieniemy last offseason and had him now and also maybe also kept hopkins. You dont think we'll have to fight the Falcons hard for him, do you?

Idk if we are going after him or not but do you think he wants Watson or Ryan, I’m gonna guess Watson. People in the media are saying we aren’t appealing because we have no picks or cap space this off season, but we also have nearly a clean slate in 2022 with a franchise QB and LT locked up. 

• Like 1