STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

With the vote clinched on @Counselor, this day, and game, has come to an end. The remaining Imperials surrounded the old wily Jedi and, after a struggle, eliminated him. He was Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Order aligned. A lightsaber and blaster were found at his corpse.

All threats to the Galactic Empire have been eliminated! Long live the Emperor! Additionally, Lando Calrissian wins!

• Like 5

Also, i get why you did what you did, @MWil23

I didnt pick up that you invested me, but i really should have.

A couple notes about me: I tried to give a blaster to @SwAg n1 but then i got redirected to josh. 

Jabba(malf) paid Boba Fett(orca) to put a hit on Han (pickle) That was pretty fun. Plus, I had my move in to give orca a carbonite freezer but i died.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Complete setup details (for the most part) was added to the OP autopsies. I'll put together some awards a bit later today.

Thanks for playing!

This was a very fun and very interactive game - you did a fantastic job, the time you put into it really showed.

Great game, everyone! I hope everyone had a good time and weren't too annoyed by my excessive use of caps and punctuation. I actually had fun playing in character as The Grand Galactic Inquisitor.

Next game, I might to Macho Man Randy Savage or Hulk Hogan. Not sure yet on which one.

IGNORE ME! 😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

A couple notes about me: I tried to give a blaster to @SwAg n1 but then i got redirected to josh. 

Jabba(malf) paid Boba Fett(orca) to put a hit on Han (pickle) That was pretty fun. Plus, I had my move in to give orca a carbonite freezer but i died.

Ugh, Malfatron, I am SO SORRY dude! I tried to hint everything that I could that I knew you two weren't aligned and even telegraphed it to Josh by asking him the same question. When you seemed so eager to clear me and then him as Town, I was certain that you were not Empire and your subsequent outright denial with a single word "No", even when Squire hinted that he knew/had invested you as well, made me go for the hero play. 

Essentially, N2 I could use my DAY ability "No, you shall die!" pardon/kill, my lightning force kill, and my item kill. I figured that I could double up by ensuring that you died without outing myself directly, that we'd still settle the Quadquarter with me then killing Tugboat, and I'd be able to utilize all three abilities before people figured out who I was since Josh outed/cleared me and I thought it would make me a target early on...and my lightsaber was sabotaged and so I didn't get the opportunity to kill Glen, who I couldn't find anyway.

Instead, it made your Pickle hit not go through and could have catastrophically blown up on us.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh, Malfatron, I am SO SORRY dude! I tried to hint everything that I could that I knew you two weren't aligned and even telegraphed it to Josh by asking him the same question. When you seemed so eager to clear me and then him as Town, I was certain that you were not Empire and your subsequent outright denial with a single word "No", even when Squire hinted that he knew/had invested you as well, made me go for the hero play. 

Essentially, N2 I could use my DAY ability "No, you shall die!" pardon/kill, my lightning force kill, and my item kill. I figured that I could double up by ensuring that you died without outing myself directly, that we'd still settle the Quadquarter with me then killing Tugboat, and I'd be able to utilize all three abilities before people figured out who I was since Josh outed/cleared me and I thought it would make me a target early on...and my lightsaber was sabotaged and so I didn't get the opportunity to kill Glen, who I couldn't find anyway.

Instead, it made your Pickle hit not go through and could have catastrophically blown up on us.

That's not true.

The hit just sent @The Orca the following event:

You've unlocked a Hidden Event.

You're contacted by your friend who typically negotiates your bounty. He mentions that you have a new optional bounty of Pickle Rick. If you kill him, you are allowed to buy two new items (your options are any of the items you started with). It must be two different items. If he ends up dying without your involvement, you'll get only one instead.

To his credit, he did try to blast Pickle Rick the following night but Han Solo's "Lucky" ability got in the way of that working.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

MWil23 on Day 3:

You've unlocked a Hidden Event. Opening the Sith Holocron, your mind is consumed with a ton of ancient, and present knowledge.

A85lkuWg8183jeFM-kUnuv80EXc6gmTLoCQAQGBF_rxaCP4kLyJBYzNVV8b90xO3OXL6XJYh1R5ZZVX6-LTY0lhcKCTI-P5YdZQR5Z9AfN0N5ooZXy-HOCGXcz0i57JUDHd0_z29

It seems this holocron not only contains ancient Dark Secrets, but also has been monitoring the current conflict and can be used to obtain some knowledge on the current situation. Since you are force sensitive, you will be able to decipher much more, but your mind will eventually tire so you must decide which information you want to pursue.

You may discover two of the following:

• The names of all alignments in the game.
  • The current ratio of alignments (the number of players per alignment)
  • The win conditions of all alignments in the game.

If one of your selections is the alignment names, the information of your other selection will be combined with it (so if you choose the names and ratio, you will see which alignment goes with each number; if you choose the two latter pieces of information you will not be told which number / win condition goes with each alignment).

Additionally, you may use its secrets to create one additional boon. Like the information, only you will be aware of this boon unless you share it with others.

• During the current day, the top two players by vote count will be lynched, rather than just one.
  • You may add one lightsaber to your inventory.
  • You may refresh the uses of one Force power you have that has limited uses.

You have 15 minutes to make your decisions or the next person on the vote list will get the opportunity, instead.

@Blue this is exactly why I hardclaimed LOL, and I was actually debating about this new potential win con existing, albeit not with Luke and Leia dying...but I wondered if it would happen:

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Blue on Night 4:

You've unlocked a Hidden Event.

With Luke and Leia dead, the last reminders of your past are vanquished. You are now fully engulfed within the Dark Side of the Force.

TCTglqRpT3eNmt42GezOYe5jFZgREGbX8e6RbaOJN7AZ7MDWltg0B_iJSd242vVSO_l6F9m0hHxckKYOGbSom-BFZ1Onwh8Zes3hvL0hpxUW8XInjvC2A6FoGm9BgCicwkR8w1US

You have a choice to make as the Emperor still lives. Sick of being used and glory being taken soley by the Emperor, you remember it is ultimately the goal of every Sith Apprentice to overthrow their Master. Your prime was cut short, taking your ambitions with it. However, given the chaos still surrounding the Empire, this is your last chance to attempt ultimate victory, ruling the galaxy yourself, or be content with being the Emperor's dog until he finds a suitable replacement. Attempting the coup will change your alignment and win condition, but no one else's. It will also refresh all uses of your Force Choke ability, and add the Imperial Usurper ability.

The choice is yours, but it must be made by the night moves deadline (failure to respond will remove your ability to pursue taking the throne for yourself).

If Blue had chosen that option, the alignment and new ability would've been:

New Galactic Empire: Eliminate Emperor Sheev Palpatine, and all threats to the Galactic Empire.

Imperial Usurper (passive): Any Galactic Empire player you use Force Choke on (except Sheev Palplatine) will not only be roleblocked, but also converted to New Galactic Empire. Additionally, if Sheev Palplatine is killed while you are alive, all living Galactic Empire players are converted to New Galactic Empire.

I was able to get another lightsaber, which I used to block or parey the rest of the game.

@Blue when I pointed out the mechanic of a Jedi lightsaber, I was trying to hint that you should PAREY as the Jedi would try to kill you with that lightsaber :)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@TheKillerNacho absolutely fantastic game. You can't get enough credit for this. The items, balance, potential win cons, and swingy aspects were great! Out of curiosity, if I tried to kill Counselor with my lightsaber last night, what would have happened?

You would've ended the game sooner. He didn't parry.

Btw, I just want to draw attention to the usefulness of @Counselor's droid:

Upon inspection, you discover the tan colored droid is actually a relic from the Clone Wars, a worn but in-tact battle droid!

LcJP37PwXAyg0FRh4riC7P0iXZ13Z5CrtDdH1_euX0eV_alXdlCOEhD17rZX5LlruTbefWrK7qUB0ahuWAgHWssmp0ugIwkLp8YRQ9YI5U9qjn-i8Ia9OlTxTUSf6zPdWp60WEFc

Unfortunately, its blaster is missing making the thing quite useless (even if you have a blaster, battle droids are only programmed to use a very specific type of blaster so it wouldn't be able to use it). Perhaps you will find some other use for it? The following ability has been added to your character's list of Role Abilities:

• Battle (droid): Once per night, target a player to attempt to kill them. Since the blaster is missing, it will always fail and the target will get a message that a tan droid came up to them, said "Pew, Pew. Mission accomplished. Roger, roger." then walked away.
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I stole your armor, but then when you were nice to me, I asked Nacho if I could give armor back.  lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

yeah I wasnt fond that i chose to flat out lie, but i figured it might have been to early to claim scoundrel.

i definitely should have though