STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

On 10/13/2020 at 9:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Anyway, time for some Awards.

MVP: @Blue: While a lot of the town players did very well, it's hard to argue against Blue having the most solid all-around game. Not only with his playing of the Tricorder results well, but also maintaining composure after some of Mwil23's screw-ups early on. He also kept Lando in line by choking him during a night where SwAg was considering killing Vader. Almost like an actual sixth sense.

LVP: @Counselor: Sorry man, I thought you were a very entertaining player this game and I appreciate you playing but when your win condition is "keep Luke and Leia alive" and you kill Leia and vote dead Luke, you had to know this was coming. You weren't completely responsible (the Rebels should've used C3P0 with you to communicate with your faction early on), but the reckless kill on SirA1 was too much. On Day 1, there was a particular point you and bigbadbuff were discussing your two hit targets as if there was little risk. Both of those were Luke and Leia.

Rookie/Comeback player of the game: @RuskieTitan: Thanks for playing! Survived until the end of the game, too.

Funniest Move: @Malfatron, aka Jabba the Hutt, hiring Boba Fett to kill Han Solo.

Most Swingy Player: @Counselor: His hit of Leia completely changed the momentum of the game; this much is undeniable.

Most Lucky Player: @MWil23: Thanks to the above, and while MWil23 played a very nice game in-thread after the early mistakes, he would've been in huge trouble without some things outside his control didn't transpire. If the Rebels knew how to drivekill correctly, he'd be dead after claiming. And his discovery that Blue and squire12 was not aligned was a complete accident (being redirected to Blue).

Most Unlucky Player: @The Orca: I kinda screwed over Orca twice this game. First when I accidentally posted a reminder to myself during the cantina event in the final message of the bounty hunter (removed a few seconds later but enough for everyone to see it). Second when I ended the Day 6 a few minutes early because my daughter was crying upstairs, when he was planning to change vote to tie it up (hoping for a no lynch). Also, from a design perspective, Boba's win condition was probably fair... but I didn't consider its interaction with Han Solo's Lucky ability and Lando having armor at the start too well. It should've been tweaked slightly so Boba had a better chance of advancing his own win condition a bit more.

Best Timing: @MWil23: Turning up his game when it mattered most; taking control of town when Blue went down.

Assist Award: @JoshstraDaymus: Keeping heat off the Emperor.

Dynasty Player: @Dome: He may have died night 1, but he advances still to an undefeated 4-0 in TheKillerNacho games.

Most Enjoyable Player: @SwAg: Thread play and move actions were on point. Stole lots of items. Ripped a jetpack off Orca's back then slashed him with it. Lando was going completely agro this game. Was lucky for him that Han was the first Rebel dead, too, so he didn't have to deal with accusations of being converted to Rebel.

Last Scum Alive: @Counselor: He definitely was a survivor at least! Killed lots of people, too.

@theuntouchable I hereby dedicate this game to you, minus the first 2 days and nights, who I dedicate to myself in 2018.

Technically the ability that killed him belonged to @Forge. Although neither were ultimately aware it would kill you, @Dome.

Having said that, Ozzel was an intentional joke character whose ability was meant to be a detriment to town in general. Forge should've just deployed the droid and been done with it. But he decided to stay true to character and that requires admiration.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:
4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I didn’t know I killed him

I was just going to keep tracking you and killing people you visited lol

LOL

This is the absolute most Forge thing ever, I audibly laughed, and now I wish that he would have left a wake of carnage in his path. This is the joy and amusement that I get when @SwAg burns a thread to the ground on his way out.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOL

This is the absolute most Forge thing ever, I audibly laughed, and now I wish that he would have left a wake of carnage in his path. This is the joy and amusement that I get when @SwAg burns a thread to the ground on his way out.

It was seriously the best Forge role to ever be created. A killing role where I had no say whatsoever in who died (or if they died). I was telling Nacho N1 how excited I was to see who I killed because I had no idea who Counselor was going to visit. It was a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

It was seriously the best Forge role to ever be created. A killing role where I had no say whatsoever in who died (or if they died). I was telling Nacho N1 how excited I was to see who I killed because I had no idea who Counselor was going to visit. It was a lot of fun. 

The ONLY way that could have been better is if it was a scum role. Imagine poor @Counselor being completely the innocent bystander there, while SwAg tries to convince the rest of us "mindless sheep" of what's going on, all while you then decide to follow SwAg around the rest of the game, while he burns the thread to the ground.

LOL

I'm dying thinking about it :)

• Like 1