STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Imagine if he simply had flipped New Galactic Empire the night he died. You would have no way of knowing when this conversion took place or how many people he converted lol

Given my stipulation on what I could choose with the ratio on the challenge that I won/was given, I figured that there were some hidden triggers and conversions. I was somewhat torn, but I had to act fast in that 15 minute window because I was about 10% paranoid on @Blue :)

My non scum/Galactic Empire kill list was just through the roof:

I killed: @Tugboat and probably put him through the worst emotional rollercoaster here. I went from saving him (correct) to killing him instantly. @Malfatron due to an invest, @JoshstraDaymus because his grappling hook was sabotaged and me attempting to kill @Tk3 meant I was redirected to him instead. The only real kill I had was @Pickle Rick who Josh was going to kill anyway.

:(

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I felt like the most effective special that literally did nothing this game.

N2: Redirect Counselor (Obi-Wan) to Glen (Greedo)
N3: Redirect Matts/KSJ 2.0 (Mas Amedda) to Counselor (Obi-Wan)
N4: Redirect Orca (Boba) to Tk3 (Chewy) - Was "Jedi'd" away

Were you thinking I could kill?

Good job, town. You couldn't have done it without me, I know. 

Also, lol at scum killing me. It may feel good for a minute, but it will set your entire game back when you realized you helped town more than anything with that action in pretty much any game lol

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good job, town. You couldn't have done it without me, I know. 

Also, lol at scum killing me. It may feel good for a minute, but it will set your entire game back when you realized you helped town more than anything with that action in pretty much any game lol

You truly Ozzeled it up night 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My non scum/Galactic Empire kill list was just through the roof:

I killed: @Tugboat and probably put him through the worst emotional rollercoaster here. I went from saving him (correct) to killing him instantly. @Malfatron due to an invest, @JoshstraDaymus because his grappling hook was sabotaged and me attempting to kill @Tk3 meant I was redirected to him instead. The only real kill I had was @Pickle Rick who Josh was going to kill anyway.

:(

Scum should have figured out a way to motivate me so that I could completely destroy it for town while silencing me so that I couldn't help in thread. You get the best of both worlds that way.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Agreed! He played remarkably well! Good work @Blue

ysYTk62.gif

LOL

10/10, this was fantastic!

JVP! I'll take it! :)

I can't believe that the Empire/Jedi didn't take me out after I claimed, and I'm not sure if they thought I couldn't be hit or not. I decided to bluff a few things and decided to rely more on threadplay than my abilities, which I essentially used N2 to almost completely wreck the game for us.

In hindsight, maybe giving @The Orca/Boba a 1 shot strongman blaster would have been helpful for that Han/Lando dynamic. He can't kill BOTH, but he can kill one to fulfill a tough Win Con.

giphy.gif

@JoshstraDaymus YOU ARE THE MAN!

LOVE IT

LOL

SwAg drawing Lando and essentially doing SwAg things completely amused me.

What did I do