STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh like last game.  Its a principle thing this game and you all have brought this on yourself.  Everyone just makes **** up to get me to claim or lynch me.  So last game I took a stand didn't claim.  It worked out great for town to listen to the liars.  Oh I know lets try it again.  Maybe next game we try it again.  Hey that still doesn't work, let's try it again.  

I'm tired of being forced to claim so I get killed and can't use my move or even still get lynched.  

lets start here.

do you hardclaim that you found out i am Lando?

VC

Pickle Rick - 7 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, bigbadbuff

Matts4313 - 4 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

Glen - 2 - The Orca

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, Tugboat, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 75 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not making **** up, this is Night results. It's how the game works. You're being forced to claim because it's going to help catch scum, right here, right now. If you're not willing to do that to help Town, then what possible reason do we have to A) believe you're Town and B) not vote you out.

Cut the childish temper tantrum and play the game.

So you got 3 others you aren't even pushing.  Should I play chicken and see what happens when no one claims.  What you gonna do then blue.  Say aw shucks? 

Admirals have earned some damn respect so you better start showing me some 🤣

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

watchu thinking big dog

I'm thinking that we need to settle the Quadquarter ASAP. Given that none of the 3rd party/parties have come forward yet given @Blue's result and subsequent ultimatum, I'm inclined to believe that they are unlikely to win with Town, albeit I'm not willing to die on that hill yet.

From there, it's pretty simple as a starting point:

*If Pickle flips Town, Malf is almost certainly scum.

*If Pickle flips 3rd party, that means at least one of the remaining 3 is scum (Matts, Glen, Tugboat). Personally, I believe that we gain the most information from a Tugboat vote after this is settled, because then that tells us if Malfatron was protecting/defending him and you can go back and do some voting guesswork and analysis based upon D1

*After that Quadquarter, Counselor needs to prove that he's Town/prove himself, as he was caught visiting Daniel last night. He claims a variation of a cop, but that's not yet verified. Orca's flavor also needs to be sorted out based upon Blue's information from last night. I'd like to hear more about this before night happens just in case things go sideways.

*I'm curious as to whether or not this is multiball or an "Indy" game, because if it's multiball, then we can't necessarily clear anyone until we see multiple flips/results that would implicate that 3rd faction, if there is one.

My GUT says that if this is not multiball, the following are Town:

Blue, Josh, (Me), TK3

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you got 3 others you aren't even pushing.  Should I play chicken and see what happens when no one claims.  What you gonna do then blue.  Say aw shucks? 

Yes sir, admiral sir. matts

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You're the only one talking, which frankly puts you in better standing than the other two already. I don't know what that's supposed to mean, I know for a fact that at least half of the four of you are non-Town. You gonna apologize now for talking ****, or do I have to wait until after the game?

For someone who said they wouldn't softclaim, that's exactly what you just did. Put a name on it.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Pickle Rick - 7 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, bigbadbuff

Matts4313 - 4 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

Glen - 2 - The Orca

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, Tugboat, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 75 minutes.

Me again...this would be fun, but don't think its correct lol