Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you are saying hosts shouldn't addend rules to maintain a level of game integrity for the timeand workthey put in?

No, quite the opposite. I’m saying due to “unwritten/common sense” rules that should be understood, it’s ridiculous and yet funny that these rules have been put in place.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You think that the initial set of rules for mafia have never been adjusted to evolve and improve the game?

I think rules evolving to fit host themes, flavors, and to address issues are generally a great idea.

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Me killing mwill day 3 was a bad read for sure.

I’m not sure what you were thinking tbh. I had essentially fully claimed and my character, who I quoted in full, was the guy @The Orca posted in the initial writeup summarizing the plot/game. :)

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Who framed me

If I had to bet, I’d assume you were going to come back as scum based upon your lynchproof and Stauffenberg character as a host balance, but maybe I’m wrong.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

MVP: Dome

LVP: 3 way tie between Pickle/Swag/Blue

JVP: Jason

Awards done.

Forge should get some recognition for outing himself as the killer on day ******* two and somehow still being the last non-gf lynch.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Swag going full seppuku was somehow extremely advantageous to Town due to how bad Pickle tunneled.

We were actually mad about that one in the scumchat. Killing himself might have won the game for town, since if he didn’t, we would have another night phase to off a townie that was anti-forge. Which in turn would have changed the vote the bext day to a pickle vote.

18 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Me killing mwill day 3 was a bad read for sure.

Who framed me

TLO’s ability, though IIRC, that was during the stretch where it was just me.

Mission was our roleblocker, and having his ability would have been very useful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Swag going full seppuku was somehow extremely advantageous to Town due to how bad Pickle tunneled.

We were actually mad about that one in the scumchat. Killing himself might have won the game for town, since if he didn’t, we would have another night phase to off a townie that was anti-forge. Which in turn would have changed the vote the bext day to a pickle vote.

Thats why I think intentional mod kills like that should immediately end the day phase

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Forge should get some recognition for outing himself as the killer on day ******* two and somehow still being the last non-gf lynch.

TLO’s ability, though IIRC, that was during the stretch where it was just me.

Mission was our roleblocker, and having his ability would have been very useful.

Stay mad bruh