Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No just Blue when him and swag started attacking me.  I retaliated.  You got a problem with that then you got a problem Blue and Swag

The fact that you ignored the larger point I was making and then deflected all blame to Swag and Blue is exactly what I'm talking about.

• Like 2

Just now, rackcs said:

The fact that you ignored the larger point I was making and then deflected all blame to Swag and Blue is exactly what I'm talking about.

The fact that you ignored all of the celebrating I did with town proves my point and is the reason I have issues with you, blue, and counselor.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't even know how I would play without looking. How do you not see when you send in your move to host?

The chat thing is whatever for me. The time I was scum with you, I'm pretty sure you were drunk like 71% of the time

That's the benefit of scum chat....drunk @Malfatron, Wyoming @Dome trying to get arrested, @SwAg doing...... inappropriate things, @MWil23, going rogue off the wall

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That's the benefit of scum chat....drunk @Malfatron, Wyoming @Dome trying to get arrested, @SwAg doing...... inappropriate things, @MWil23, going rogue off the wall

There are some people I enjoy being scum with and I'm very chatty, social etc. There are some where I sit back and say nothing much at all and just let them decide everything. Some chats where it's all business. I don't know if any of them ultimately change how much fun I have in the game, but then I do get nervous about what I do in thread that they may react poorly to in chat, so then I'm just fairly quiet in thread

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There are some people I enjoy being scum with and I'm very chatty, social etc. There are some where I sit back and say nothing much at all and just let them decide everything. Some chats where it's all business. I don't know if any of them ultimately change how much fun I have in the game, but then I do get nervous about what I do in thread that they may react poorly to in chat, so then I'm just fairly quiet in thread

What I do when I’m scum and a teammate in chatty questions something is tell them to **** off because I know what I’m doing.

(Pro tip you don’t have to know what you’re doing because even if you crash and burn you can blame someone else)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is where I disagree. Pickle and I will gloat all the time until things like this and people trashing on the reads or ideas cease. Its a reaction to an action. Stop the action the reaction will be limited. From recent games to this game, the antagonistic posts deserves gloating imo. Much more so than what has been done 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

If I have learned anything this game it is this...

Pickle and Orca are the Astros of Mafia

Regular Season Pout GIF by MLB

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

3 hours ago, Blue said:

You know, I tried to take the high road here, but I'm just done with this behavior. Orca PMed me yesterday to say I needed to "take it down a notch," following a Day phase where I couldn't have responded to or mentioned Pickle more than a handful of times, most of which was to tell people that he wasn't making any sense. Orca said I was "overly antagonistic," which is absurd because by that point I was outright ignoring he was even in the game by that point. Orca also said that he'd talked to other people in the game, by which I assume he meant Swag.

Yet here's ******* Pickle calling me stupid or useless or incompetent every other post, and apparently Orca is just fine with that. So I'm left to think either Pickle is getting Special Twin Treatment where he can say whatever he wants because his brother is too spineless to tell him off, or Pickle is actively trying to antagonize people as a scum tactic to avoid being lynched.

So to be honest Pickle, I'm hoping you're scum, simply because the alternative is that you threw a temper tantrum over people not taking your word as Gospel, actively refused to protect anyone but yourself in endgame, and refused to show even the slightest modicum of humility after you were proven wrong (over, and over, and over again). You have made a complete *** of yourself this entire Day phase, and from what I can tell, at least two of the other players (in addition to me) are willing to vote you out simply because you've been so unpleasant. Worst of all, you've made your own brother look bad in the process for not dialing you back and making it clear that he's not going to hold you to the same standards of decency in the thread that he apparently expects everyone else to play by.

So maybe consider sitting out the next game if this is how you're going to be.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

When you already know the setup and who is what player and alignment from your brother it can’t be that hard 🤷🏼‍♂️

On 10/20/2020 at 11:22 PM, Blue said:

Third scum faction confirmed, which also confirms that either Pickle is scum himself or reading his brother's notes that is a joke I am not actually accusing Pickle of cheating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca  very fun game and setup.. I loved the twist and turns (albeit at my expense on some of them)

I specifically protected myself most of the game to make sure I was at endgame to solve this masterpiece. No it was probably not correct to do so but I really thought if everyone was vanilla (were you all vanilla @Dome and @Glen?), why not ensure an intelligent and active person made it to solve the game.  

I actually have tunneled swag the last 3 games (2 town and 1 mafia), so @TheKillerNacho may not be reading that right lol.  

@jasonwbantle we did it friend.  We avenged you and we won the game!!!

Who did you track those nights you said you did nothing? 

* Watch.  Give me a break it was a long game lol 

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I corrected myself.  You guys implied you all were vanilla after like n3 or 4 which is why I didn't protect either of you.  Otherwise I would have.  My bad.  

50 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All the time 

tenor.gif?itemid=8714603

49 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They were outted.  Any and all info is useful 

45 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.   I said it like 4 times after that you all died.  I did my job correctly.  I protected town power roles that were useful.  You 2 weren't useful once the info stopped imo.  

38 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

When they went 2 or so days with no info implying they were x shot and now vanilla.  If they had reported their info each night they are power roles that need protecting 

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm actually sick so about the same lol.  

36 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I made the case before he claimed 

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I protected @swoosh 

31 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty logical case.  It gets more in depth as the day goes on

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

pretty clear case here 

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The strongest case made against anyone 💪 

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I gave scum fake claims you could use earlier in the game. May have been better to use. 🤣

25 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And if I had done that and been killed town would have lost.  Im good with my decision 

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No!!!

It was stated and predicated on EVERY HOSTs setup.  I can think like a host and know the source material. As such there would not be 2 vig's

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

LMAO.  You were hands down the worst player i have ever seen during that endgame. 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No just Blue when him and swag started attacking me.  I retaliated.  You got a problem with that then you got a problem Blue and Swag

so pickle... where is all this “celebrating with town” you did? 

its literally just you pounding your chest or blaming others out of the gates

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The fact that you ignored all of the celebrating I did with town proves my point and is the reason I have issues with you, blue, and counselor.  

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1